Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

ender4

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

We haven’t let them do anything! Sometimes the opposition impact it to and we haven’t let Norwich do anything and we can do that because we have the better players, just like Liverpool did to us.

Yeah I'd agree with that, we look completely unphased by them and really confident, they've got no answer for our midfield 3 or full backs pushing up 

Still think Norwich could run round a bit more though and be a bit more committed in the tackle 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I wonder if players like Ash find it hard to " Gee themselves " up for the likes of Norwich... Lol

If I'm honest, the atmosphere seems terrible, aside from when our fans get going a bit.

Bloody hope not he’s a professional and the experienced head in our squad tasked with teaching the rest of the players the ‘ dark arts’ what more motivation should he need ?

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Dean should of took time off after Villa. He had credit in the bank. Would of landed a better job. This goes tits up, he’s back managing championship.

I kept repeating this at the time mate.

I said to me, it came off as jumping in too quickly to " prove a point ".

• Like 1

Just now, smg said:

Bloody hope not he’s a professional and the experienced head in our squad tasked with teaching the rest of the players the ‘ dark arts’ what more motivation should he need ?

We really shouldn't be needing any dark arts against Norwich City. 

Just now, villalad21 said:

We really shouldn't be needing any dark arts against Norwich City. 

Wasn’t talking about Norwich, and by the looks of the first half we don’t. Keep on trolling.