Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Match Polls  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/12/21 at 23:59

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not sure you know what an X-ray does mate. 

Either that, or you have something world-endingly wrong with your sack. 

I’ve repeatedly X-rayed them and now they glow in the dark and appear to be magnetic. I couldnt find my house keys last week and I found them on the under side of my plums. 

• Haha 1

Just now, kevpants said:

I’ve repeatedly X-rayed them and now they glow in the dark and appear to be magnetic. I couldnt find my house keys last week and I found them on the under side of my plums. 

Fair enough, a real asset!

So, VAR and the ref don't know the rules then?  What a f****** joke 

Can't pick MOM as I can't vote against Konsa, but nakamba was immense, McGinn was incredible...Buendia played his best game so far, but understand the criticism as he gave the ball away a lot, which seemed to lead to dangerous counters.  He takes risks and it will come good imo.  Noone below an 8 out of 10 for me - well done boys 👍

The Leicester fans really have turned into a bunch of imitation Manure fans following their title win a few years back. They appear to now see us as some tiny second rate club whilst they are on the verge of World dominance :crylaugh:

I was walking my friend around the stadium as he wanted to have a look around being his first time to the ground (He actually supports Spurs but i upgraded my daughters ticket who could not go today rather than go alone) ... As we walked past the away end turnstiles on our way the the club shop just as you turn into the carpark area there was a real mouthy nob head little weedy Leicester fan stood shouting his head off at nobody in particular with "F*** Villa you're crap and going down with the barcodes". As it happens he had a load of Police officers right behind him protecting him!! What a complete bellend.

As for my Spurs supporting mate for what it's worth, he genuinely reckons we are looking good enough to threaten the top 6 and that the 1st half issues we had were just little things needing ironing out. He does know his footy to be fair but he's mayb a little more confident than i am about that at this moment in time... I reckon Gerrard needs a couple of transfer windows first tbh.

Delighted with the win though i agree the Ref was diabolical.... as for VAR they need to decide to use it properly instead of freeze framing everything as it warps the reality.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

6 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Exactly, yet more evidence of corruption in my view. They literally reinvent the rule book as they please to try & doctor results. Remember the goal at Man City last season? Another supposed "misinterpretation" of the rules by VAR. Never happens "against" the favoured clubs though now does it!!!

• Like 1

Nakamba MOTM. We should’ve won by more but the refereeing team was awful.

Had the displeasure of spending 45 mins or so at Witton station surrounded by Leicester fans. “We pay your council tax” chants and when I called them out I got a barrage of homophobic abuse and also called a snowflake. Shame they seem to have let the title win go to their heads, awful bunch of people.

9/12 from Stevie so far, fantastic start!

• Shocked 2

It’s frankly dishonest that media outlets like the Guardian and others are misrepresenting the rule - they either didn’t read it fully or just following the other - it’s not good enough. How can fans expect to be informed if those paid to write about football are this bad?

• Like 4

A hard fought gritty win. Yet again a much improved second half. If we can be consistent for 90 minutes we could have a decent season.  The first half Cash was struggling on the right with Barnes really putting under pressure. Nakamba and McGinn had good games.  

Leicester can jog on and Oliver is a word removed.

6 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

The rules do not specify a duration of time he needs to be in contact with the ball. As per the rules the goal was correctly disallowed 

Go read the rule, as per the rule the goal was incorrectly disallowed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

The rules do not specify a duration of time he needs to be in contact with the ball. As per the rules the goal was correctly disallowed 

If you look at the WHOLE rule then it was incorrectly disallowed By the the rule it should have been a goal. Why does this always seem to happen to us?

Last year it was the ridiculous goal we conceded at Man City when Rodri was clearly offside but the goal was given and then they had to change the rule

which would have disallowed the goal!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Based on that then everytime a goalkeeper gets a hand to a ball he can't be challenged.

Â