Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Match Polls  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/12/21 at 23:59

Swedish studio featuring Seb Larsson trying to claim Leicester should have had 2 penalties. This follows a game where former Leicester player Kåmark was co-commentating the game desperate for Leicester to score towards the end of the game.

Shame Mellberg is on a rival channel because Kåmark, Seb Larsson, Ljungberg and Jonas Olsson is a bit much to have to listen to. Especially as they also have former Manure "talent" Bojan Djordjic most weeks. :puke:

• Like 2

lol at Swedish pundits calling McGinn the most "unaesthetic football player to look at" while still saying they love his heart and admires that he's still so good but looking like he's a pub player XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Excellent again.  I like Gerrard’s in game management, I think he’s an obvious upgrade on Smith there who struggled to react to problems on the pitch.  We were getting torn to shreds for long periods of the first half but tweaks and changes saw us boss the game.  On another day we could have had five.   

Shame WM once again couldn't give Villa a half hour phone in post match like they seem to do for all the other shit in the Midlands. 

At dead on 6.30 they switched straight over to some generic shit music show. Listening figures dropped from 30000 to about 18.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

Swedish studio featuring Seb Larsson trying to claim Leicester should have had 2 penalties. This follows a game where former Leicester player Kåmark was co-commentating the game desperate for Leicester to score towards the end of the game.

Shame Mellberg is on a rival channel because Kåmark, Seb Larsson, Ljungberg and Jonas Olsson is a bit much to have to listen to. Especially as they also have former Manure "talent" Bojan Djordjic most weeks. :puke:

Bojan at least has pretty reasonable takes. I usually think that the Swedish pundits are decent, but I think they're a little too much Leicester this, Leicester that today. Very odd takes.

• Like 2

Â