Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Leicester

limpid

Match Polls  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/12/21 at 23:59

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Let’s play “am I talking about Oliver, Schmeichel or Madison?”

Round 1: **** off you snivelling little weasel faced cheating dirty word removed

I'll go for "all of the above, please"

• Like 1

had the better chances after a shakey start. deserved the win.

needed to be an option worse than 'very poor' for the ref. absolutely dreadful. why do we always get the shit ones?

Once again I call for a petition to add a Mike Dean option below the lowest rating for refereeing performance :D 

Get in! Well deserved that. Sloppy first half but a stellar second half. Could/should have been a comfortable win in the end if not for Oliver Twatt

• Like 3

Superb, another bogey fixture overcome. Superb second half (seems a trend so far under SG) in particular, should have put the game to bed with a host of openings. 

Absolutely delighted with everything we’re seeing under SG (aside from the slow starts I guess), nothing more so than Mav Nakamba living up to his name, I think I’ve gone for him as MoTM in each of the last three games.

Very very happy chappy right here.

• Like 2

Hard to pick a MOTM, nobody was brilliant but a few players had decent games (McGinn, Martinez, Konsa, Watkins, Nakamba all looked good, Cash put in a brilliant shift but was wasteful in attacking areas).

I went for Buendia MOTM - thought this was his best performance in a Villa shirt, and he showed real strength and quality turning out of tight spots. Sanson and Chukwuemeka also looked v good when they came on.

Mediocre first half from us, but we really dominated that second half and deserved the win in the end.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Â