Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

4 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

Trouble is no one told Gerrard

He knew it himself! "It would take me 20 years to learn what Michae Beale knows about tactics" - (or someting like that). We were so foolish to let him go. 

1 minute ago, QldVilla said:

The club should have put Gerrard out of his and our misery a month ago, but didn’t have the bottle because it was Gerrard.

Should never have been appointed and should never have gone on for this long and now has put the club in jeopardy of relegation.

What decent manager would even want to touch the club now?

I dont believe this. Anyoje can see we are under acheiving and that we actually have a dceent squad. 

Whoever comes in if he gets up to 12 th lets say they will be  asuccess story here in their 1st season

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Down the job centre in the morning like the other 95% of Liverpool

The west midlands has the highest unemployment rate in the UK, so this as well as that **** embarrassing "sign on" song we sing everytime we play the scousers is as stupid as it is offensive

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Club should have a good idea of what they're going to do, and if the intention is to sack him then should announce it as early as possible, even tonight, give the players enough time to mentally prepare for the Brentford game and also for whoever is going to be charge for training and that match.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

"Can I have my pay-off please?"

Wonder if there's a clause to say he gets less money if we're in bottom 3. That would be only reason to take him into Sunday.

I doubt that. If you were going to put anything into the contract it would be related to points not league places. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

He should do the decent thing and resign but he wont. A coward on and off the pitch. Good riddance. 

Literally no coach in a job would do that ever. And to be honest, I can’t blame them. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont believe this. Anyoje can see we are under acheiving and that we actually have a dceent squad. 

Whoever comes in if he gets up to 12 th lets say they will be  asuccess story here in their 1st season

You mean like Gerard did last season…?

Your right the squad is underachieving, but this is the same squad who will now have the scalps of two managers in 12 months, that’s what any decent potential manager will be considering.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Can you turn it around? Listen I’m not a quitter I know the situation….. whatever happens I’ll never quit in football.

I’m not a quitter…Didn’t Liz Truss say that as well 🙃

Â