Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, May-Z said:

Maybe, but I feel we're on the verge of a pretty big blow up. 

Agree fully. Which also means that we have another level we can still sink to. How bad will we look when they actually start tuning him out? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Maybe, but I feel we're on the verge of a pretty big blow up. 

Mings, as professional as he is, won't be on good terms. 

Buendia has been shat on. Bailey is being used incorrectly. Luiz is our best passer but benched more often than not. He's definitely lost Guilbert and Sanson 

Then some more hypotheticals

Will Ings be happy to be taken off every single game? Archer be happy after getting 3 mins here and there? Digne and Cash after being asked to paly the shit formation hanging them out to dry?

Craig Butler is a helmet but his most recent posts are very true...and probably what the players are thinking deep down too.

World Cup year too. A lot of players are playing themselves out of contention under Gerrard. 

They won't be happy with that even thou they are obviously partly to blame themselves.

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Results-wise yes, but performance-wise we were just as clueless as we've been since 2nd January. The warning signs were there preseason that he hasn't a clue how to set us up and galvanise this group of players.

Unbelievably out of his depth, as most of us could see from the off.

Yeah my point was more about having the top signings early and almost everyone healthy for the whole pre-season, etc. In terms of the actual friendlies I only saw 2 and they were just as bad as it's been for a long time. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

You could honestly have Critchley take the team for the Arsenal and City games and the outcome will be as it will be anyway. Gerrard is offering nothing. Get rid of him now. 

If anything I reckon he's more toxic than positive at this stage. It's clear the players are stifled by what he's asking (or not asking them) to do. Might be a lift with him gone.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Heard some absolute moron of a Liverpool fan slagging us off for wanting him gone. His argument was that we don’t know anything because he was a brilliant player. As if that makes him a good manager.

Liverpool fans ain't the brightest. 

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Heard some absolute moron of a Liverpool fan slagging us off for wanting him gone. His argument was that we don’t know anything because he was a brilliant player. As if that makes him a good manager.

If Kloop left tomorrow would he take him at Liverpool ..no chance so jog on 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

You could honestly have Critchley take the team for the Arsenal and City games and the outcome will be as it will be anyway. Gerrard is offering nothing. Get rid of him now. 

Maybe do a charity thing, where some kid with cancer get to be Villa manager for the day. It least it should generate some positive publicity. I’m pretty sure they will do better than Gerrard.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Yeah was funny said "hes won things and is a big player" when told he was manager not player anymore and said "get rid then he can do better" lol couldnt make it up.

6 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

We went to try create that creative spaek so we threw on bailey and buendia.

U should have started them you **** fool. You trying not to score

Edited by Demitri_C

Â