Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Losing faith in Gerrard big time. Yes managers need time, but persisting with McGinn and Watkins is just insanity. I don't get it?

Sanson looks a very tidy, technical player, and Gerrard doesn't play him. He says he wants to become a possession based side, does he know the kind of player you need for that?!

Edited by Tom13

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Getting worse as each week passes. Doubts are high that he's the right man for this job. I expect he'll spend big in the summer and get sacked xmas nest season. 

Highly probable - the questions then are will NSWE still be interested - and who cleans up Stevie G's mess (which won't be easy) 

Getting worse and worse. Not hopeful he has what it takes. Seemed promising but I don’t see where we are going?

Dont understand dropping Chambers for Konsa, playing McGinn every single minute and more

Only Ramsey and Emi B had improved as a player during his time and everyone seems to have gone to shit.

Even with Emi B, he dropped him as when he was finally preforming for us. 

I'm not sure of he is all this apart from able to call a friend and ask of he would like to play for us.

• Like 1

We gave away the two stupidest goals you'll see all season and Watkins missed not one but two clear 1 on 1s. And that's in addition to Digne coming off injured very early on (again). Gerrard isn't blameless but I don't think he's the primary reason we lost today.

• Like 1

Â