The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

2 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

So excluding the last transfer window (where we spent £100m) we’ve still outspent Brighton?

How is that a counter point, this forum man.

Excluding was the key word. Before Bailey Ings Buendia the point was Brighton aren't some penny pinching scrappers. They've spent a shitload on transfers too and those transfers were over settled period in PL unlike us having to replace near whole team after promotion

• Like 1

Ligue 1 2021/22: Three tactical tweaks that spotlight Marseille’s evolution under Jorge Sampaoli – tactical analysis

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/jorge-sampaoli-at-marseille-202122-tactical-analysis-tactics

How about this gangster. High press , possession, Fitness tackling. But loves a back 3 (grrrrr) Manages Kamara though. 

look at that scowl. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I hope the list quoted is wrong, just not good enough, especially Gerrard.

There are some very good promising coaches out there, I hope Lange identifies these and we get a coach who can take us forward, they have big shoes to fill.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/jorge-sampaoli-at-marseille-202122-tactical-analysis-tactics

How about this gangster. High press , possession, Fitness tackling. But loves a back 3 (grrrrr) Manages Kamara though. 

look at that scowl. 

spacer.png

He'd probably get a touchline ban during the first game for rushing the pitch and headbutting Targett

• Haha 2

Just now, pas5898 said:

I'm really concerned at the managers we are linked with. I really hope something comes out of the blue and they are keeping things quiet (like most of our signings)

Martinez

Relegated Wigan

Failed and hounded out of Everton after spending a lot

Can't get an absolutely insane Belgium team to win anything

Gerrard

SPL is league 1 calibre football. 

If we does well, the second Klopp leaves (2 years) he is off, we rebuild gain.

Fonseca

Turned down Spurs because of Tax issues, we won't be any different. 

Kasper Hjulmand

Only club team he's managed you've heard of is Mainz, and was sacked after less than a year for winning 1 in 13 games.

Martinez took Moyes' Everton from 5th to consecutive bottom half finishes. He's failed to make a final with the most talented squad in international football. He'd be terrible

Gerrard would be too much of a gamble on inexperience, plus the general dislike most people have for him from his playing days.

Hjulmand was a terrible club coach and he had one good tournament with Denmark. He'd be the wost on the list

Fonseca probably had to forgo income from his Roma severance to take the Spurs job. So he might be past that now and available. He's the best of the 4 on this list.

Hassenhuttl, Potter or Fonseca of the realistic options would do me.

2 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

He'd probably get a touchline ban during the first game for rushing the pitch and headbutting Targett

Look at his effin tats too. The guys a character to say the least. He won’t take no BS though fitness wise we’d be a very high level.