Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

If El Ghazi gets sent off he's an idiot but Smith also has to take some blame as it seems a decent probability El Ghazi is going to get himself sent off.

Can't come out after half time, or Smith is still to blame. I mean it's not as though we're gonna miss him.

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Konsa's suspended.

I'd have Hause or a back 3 and ten men over Tuanzebe, at leats Mings would know he has to do it all on his own

He's an impersonator of a defender

25 minutes ago, kevpants said:

Got one of them 10% vol. Belgian beers in the fridge. Thought it might be a bit much for a Friday night watching the match. The feckin thing is open now.

Lads this beer is fantastic. I fully don't care about this awfulness...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

He’s not wrong though 

He is though. The first wasn't a booking. And el ghazi didn't appeal when he went down and got up straight away. He either slipped or braced for the challenge which didn't come. So he got up straight away that's not a dive. 

It’s a mess, we look completely at odds with everything, despite most of these playing together before. Twitter suggested that there was disquiet in the camp and Puslow has had to intervene at a lack of leadership from the manager. Could be bullshit, but there is a untold narrative there somewhere, a lot stinks this season

The only good point is that somehow we are only 1-0 down.  We are that bad that Southampton might just get complacent and let us back into it by getting too carried away with how easy it is...