Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

I honestly have no idea why teams sit off us because this season it's the only way we've found ourselves in games. Can't deal with them pressing as neither of Hause or Nakamba are comfortable and Konsa seems to lack the bravery to, and thus whenever the game is level we look lost. Only bright spots in this game have come a goal down when West Ham have subsequently sat off, when the sad reality is if they kept up what they were doing they could easily kill the game off already.

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

He was the lord and saviour a week ago. Why do we do this at Villa? Overhype players and then slate them when they don't live up, but protect the manager at all costs

Get behind the team!

It is allowed to appraise someone's performance during a game, surely? I don't hate him or dislike him. I haven't asked for him to be subbed or shot. Just making a judgement of his performance in this game so far. I think that should be allowed in a country that allows freedom of speech. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

Who? We have 2 inexperienced players on the bench. I would have brought on Chuk but Smith is playing it safe.

Sorry mistype meant 2.

Ramsey and chuk both cm's.

Young doesn't have the legs or concentration to play there at this level.

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Not defending him but he still has the best passing rate in our midfield, and the best talking rate.

Because he passes it sideways/backward to an open man every time.

He takes the easy pass and it always takes two touches to control because it’s bobbling/ on the players wrong foot.

So much more to passing than an accuracy stat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

It is allowed to appraise someone's performance during a game, surely? I don't hate him or dislike him. I haven't asked for him to be subbed or shot. Just making a judgement of his performance in this game so far. I think that should be allowed in a country that allows freedom of speech. 

Pretty sure he plays best on the right wing and so is being played out of position.