Josh Feeney

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, useless said:

With Konsa and Hause out, then Feeney or Bogarde might be next in line if one of Mings or Chambers gets injured.

Not just might...they are next in line if one of those two gets injured.

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Not just might...they are next in line if one of those two gets injured.

Chambers and Mings to both be sent off vs. Burnley, Feeney and Bogarde to start vs. City

• Haha 1

Feeney is only seventeen, and Bogarde has only recently returned to training after a lengthy injury, which is why I said 'might', as given the circumstances it's possible they would put someone else in central defence as a stop gap, maybe Luiz or Nakamba, or even Cash and play Young at right back.

15 hours ago, useless said:

Feeney is only seventeen, and Bogarde has only recently returned to training after a lengthy injury, which is why I said 'might', as given the circumstances it's possible they would put someone else in central defence as a stop gap, maybe Luiz or Nakamba, or even Cash and play Young at right back.

Wasn't Bogarde really impressive in pre-season last summer, playing for the first team? I was kind of expecting him to work his way into the team during this season but I suppose the injury has derailed things.

And just to stay on topic, I'm sure Feeney is great too 😃

15 hours ago, useless said:

Since our season is over I'd be extremely disappointed to see players moved to the centre rather than giving the kids a go. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He looks a talent, tall, very good technically, can distribute the ball well and loves to slide in..

Probably part of the best batch of CB's to come through the academy since Nathan Baker, Ciaran Clark.. Kinda shows how poor we have been in producing CB's.

With two senior CB's injured this is actually a perfect opportunity for himself and Kerr Smith to get some first team action but by the looks of it he seems to be ahead of Kerr Smith in terms of development.

9 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

He looks a talent, tall, very good technically, can distribute the ball well and loves to slide in..

Probably part of the best batch of CB's to come through the academy since Nathan Baker, Ciaran Clark.. Kinda shows how poor we have been in producing CB's.

With two senior CB's injured this is actually a perfect opportunity for himself and Kerr Smith to get some first team action but by the looks of it he seems to be ahead of Kerr Smith in terms of development.

Do not underestinate Sil Swinkels either. He is turning into a physical beast. Out of the 4 he is the most ready for senior football . Nathan Baker with a sweet as left foot. 

I’m viewing this on my mobile, so small screen, my first thought was why is Stephen Davis stood behind him 🤣

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

CAA Base doing well out of us.

Don't know how it works when these guys are 16/17 and if they already have the representation, maybe it is a case of we like them and are steering our younger players towards joining them, works for all parties 

Transfermarket says they've got a lot of players on their books so maybe not, maybe they are just that big

Â