Josh Feeney

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s really brilliant but he is only 16 years old, it would be asking a lot for a 16 year old to come in and perform in the Premier League, regardless of how good they are. It is a great achievement that he made the bench

You're right, absolutely, and that's the reason he didn't play. But if he had played, I truly believe he would have done better.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

You're right, absolutely, and that's the reason he didn't play. But if he had played, I truly believe he would have done better.

I agree with you but he is 16 years old, for this reason, he needs to be protected. In my opinion, he could be an England captain one day, I think he’s that good

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I agree with you but he is 16 years old, for this reason, he needs to be protected. In my opinion, he could be an England captain one day, I think he’s that good

I agree but I think regardless of whether it happened or not, the young lad would probably have been for effective then Huase who had an absolute stinker .

I've seen Josh play twice live and a few more times on avtv, he is so composed , intelligent and just all around good, a star in the making.

23 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I agree but I think regardless of whether it happened or not, the young lad would probably have been for effective then Huase who had an absolute stinker .

I've seen Josh play twice live and a few more times on avtv, he is so composed , intelligent and just all around good, a star in the making.

Are you saying that Feeney is already a better player than Hause?

I think Feeney will be fantastic, we shouldn’t rush him, we just need to handle him right

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think Feeney will be fantastic, we shouldn’t rush him, we just need to handle him right

I think people are saying he can't be worse because Hause is shit 

• Like 2

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

On that performance yesterday he would have been at least as good.

It's all guess work though SGC, we won't know until he gets his chance. Which is probably a way off just yet.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I think people are saying he can't be worse because Hause is shit 

For the £3m we paid for Hause, he has been more than adequate back up. If we do let Hause go, maybe Feeney can step up. Hause isn’t ****, far from it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

On that performance yesterday he would have been at least as good.

It's all guess work though SGC, we won't know until he gets his chance. Which is probably a way off just yet.

A 16 year old? Really? I think Feeney is a great player already, quite what he was doing at Fleetwood Town I’ll never know

• Like 1

Fleetwood have got a good academy, for one of their recent games the matchday squad had ten players that had come through their youth system, seven of those took part in the game. As well as Feeney, they've produced James Hill who's been called up to England U21s this season. I know this because our Academy Head of Player Talent ID Steve Hopcroft tweeted a story about how well they're doing, made me wonder if they've got anymore youngsters we could go for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/01/2022 at 21:28, useless said:

Fleetwood have got a good academy, for one of their recent games the matchday squad had ten players that had come through their youth system, seven of those took part in the game. As well as Feeney, they've produced James Hill who's been called up to England U21s this season. I know this because our Academy Head of Player Talent ID Steve Hopcroft tweeted a story about how well they're doing, made me wonder if they've got anymore youngsters we could go for.

Think they got 2.5 million for that James Hill from Bournemouth 

On 03/01/2022 at 20:07, sir_gary_cahill said:

A 16 year old? Really? I think Feeney is a great player already, quite what he was doing at Fleetwood Town I’ll never know

they said that about Vardy....

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Very true, every player has to start somewhere though 

I'm supporting your comments....its great to get such plaudits,at such a tender age.

I haven't seen him play....just enjoying the comments made by you and others.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I'm supporting your comments....its great to get such plaudits.

I haven't seen him play....just enjoying the comments made by you and others.

He’s 16 years old and he plays like he’s 30 years old. He’s going to be a top player, I’d put my house on it, he just makes the game look so early (I am talking about Feeney here)

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s 16 years old and he plays like he’s 30 years old. He’s going to be a top player, I’d put my house on it, he just makes the game look so early (I am talking about Feeney here)

is it yours, or your dads?

Â