So, which PL manager will get sacked first this season?

alreadyexists

Which Manager Will Go First?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. So, which PL manager do you think will get sacked first?

• Daniel Farke
    • Sean Dyche
    • Steve Bruce
    • Bruno Lage
    • Ralph Hasenhüttl
    • Patrick Viera
    • Marco Bielsa
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/21 at 17:23

On 19/09/2021 at 18:30, AvonVillain said:

I think it has to be Farke, which would be very un-Norwich like, but his top flight record is beyond awful. They can't keep going like this. Guaranteed promotion followed by guaranteed rock bottom finish. Feel sorry for the club.

haven't they basically publicly said they just want to be recognised as in the top 25 in the country though?

wolves sounded like they were awful at the weekend though...lage is under pressure already

arsenal will be ok, annoyingly

Voted Bruce. Ashley will do it when the pressure get to high from the fans. Wolves and Watford for second choices.

Think Norwich will stick to Farke until end of season or close to it and bring in someone new over the summer; if their form don't change of course.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The_Steve said:

I can see Bruce only leaving when Ashley is able to sell. 

He's doing his job, keeping them up whilst absorbing all the anger for Ashley 

As long as they keep turning up he'll be fine, 50k there for the Leeds game on TV on a Friday night, if they dont vote with their feet they're stuck with him 

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Viera

no chance...their fans are already quite upbeat about their performances, even when they've lost. he's made some real improvements already to their style of play

Bruce is unlikely to be the first to go as Ashley won't make a change until he really has to, that is when/if Newcastle are looking to be in serious danger of going down, they're in the bottom three now but this early in the season one or two good results and a team can suddenly find themselves in midtable.

I think the most likely manager to leave first is Farke at Norwich, their bad start to the season can in part be excused to difficult fixtures, but they've now lost the last fifteen Premier League games that they've played, and their next two are away to Everton and Burnley. There seems to be this idea that they're happy to collect the Premier League money and don't mind being relegated, but I'm not sure if that's true this season, in the summer they spent £60m, more than they spent in any other transfer window, also broke their transfer record twice, as well as managing to keep Aarons and Cantwell at the club, and bringing in high profile loan players like Billy Gilmour and Brandon Williams.

So whilst I'm sure they were expecting to be in a relegation battle, I think they would have been expecting to at least be good enough to give themselves a chance. If there's no improvement in their results in their next three or five games then I wouldn't be at all suprised if they made a change.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Controversial but I’m going for Solskjaer. I think the penny will finally drop with the Glazers that he can’t progress Manure despite having an unbelievable squad. A bad result in the Champions league next week heap more pressure on..

56 minutes ago, Strog said:

Controversial but I’m going for Solskjaer. I think the penny will finally drop with the Glazers that he can’t progress Manure despite having an unbelievable squad. A bad result in the Champions league next week heap more pressure on..

I think the Ronaldo signing might end up being his undoing. They didn't need him, he's not going to win them the title, but the signing massively ramps up expectations.

• Like 1

Hassenhutl or Solskjaer. Man Utd's fixtures are tough now, and Ronaldo's ramped up the pressure there. Southampton's results since January have been appalling. Not entirely the manager's fault that the board have pulled the plug financially and not replaced Ings, but he'll be the fall guy because they probably can't afford to go down

Â