Jump to content

So, which PL manager will get sacked first this season?


alreadyexists
 Share

Which Manager Will Go First?  

66 members have voted

  1. 1. So, which PL manager do you think will get sacked first?

    • Daniel Farke
    • Sean Dyche
      0
    • Steve Bruce
    • Bruno Lage
    • Ralph Hasenhüttl
    • Patrick Viera
    • Marco Bielsa
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/21 at 17:23

Recommended Posts

Just now, AvonVillain said:

I think it has to be Farke, which would be very un-Norwich like, but his top flight record is beyond awful. They can't keep going like this. Guaranteed promotion followed by guaranteed rock bottom finish. Feel sorry for the club.

Is Lambert the last manager who actually kept them up for a season? 

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bruce I think.

I think MA is too tight to pay him and his team off and then pay compensation for a new management team. He will have confidence Bruce can finish 17th and that is the height of the ambition

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The thing with Bruce is mike Ashley doesn’t want to pay any severance fee so won’t sack him. 
 

He’s happy with Bruce in charge as it deflects attention away from him and his shithouse ownership 

Great minds think alike

 

or maybe fools seldom differ 😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
6 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I think MA is too tight to pay him and his team off and then pay compensation for a new management team. He will have confidence Bruce can finish 17th and that is the height of the ambition

 

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The thing with Bruce is mike Ashley doesn’t want to pay any severance fee so won’t sack him. 
 

He’s happy with Bruce in charge as it deflects attention away from him and his shithouse ownership 

Can see your thinking chaps and I'd agree, same was mentioned in his thread the other day.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nuno at Spurs for me, they are a pathetic team and he is making the usual new manager mistake at Spurs of thinking there is something to be got out of dele and dier and the isn’t they are awful. I actually feel for him a bit, his best player has checked out waiting for city to buy him but I think to many more 3-0 defeats like the last two weeks and levy will pull the trigger and I’m sure given he is 9th choice I doubt he is on a Jose style contract and payoff 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
25 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Lage or Arteta for me but I wouldn't rule out Rafa. The fans hate him and if they go on a bad run the fans may force him out

I didn’t put Rafa in but that’s a good shout to be fair. It won’t take much to make the fans turn… and they weren’t exactly on his side to begin with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
14 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Nuno at Spurs for me, they are a pathetic team and he is making the usual new manager mistake at Spurs of thinking there is something to be got out of dele and dier and the isn’t they are awful. I actually feel for him a bit, his best player has checked out waiting for city to buy him but I think to many more 3-0 defeats like the last two weeks and levy will pull the trigger and I’m sure given he is 9th choice I doubt he is on a Jose style contract and payoff 

A Leon Bailey hattrick could be the straw that breaks the camel's back 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â