So, which PL manager will get sacked first this season?

alreadyexists

Which Manager Will Go First?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. So, which PL manager do you think will get sacked first?

• Daniel Farke
    • Sean Dyche
    • Steve Bruce
    • Bruno Lage
    • Ralph Hasenhüttl
    • Patrick Viera
    • Marco Bielsa
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Other (comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/21 at 17:23

Norwich spent £60m in the summer, broke their transfer record twice, brought in high profile youngsters like Brandom Williams and Billy Gilmour in on loan and retained both Aarons and Cantwell. They're not happy just to accept relegation having done all that.

If their poor form continues, then at some point they'll likely sack Farke; there's not even any guarantee that he would bring them straight back up, last time they were relegated they managed to keep hold of all their better players, probably in part due to the covid situation, but another relegation and they'd probably lose any decent players they have.

I think the Norwich board would have looked at the first four games against Liverpool, Man City, Leicester, and Arsenal and allowed for the possibility that they wouldn't get many points from those fixtures, but from the Watford game going forward would have been expecting an improvement.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

If they are unwilling to invest heavily  (which they can’t) then there’s no benefit they’re not strong enough to stay up they’ll keep him in charge because they know he gets them back up and never complains 

Don't work like that. No certainty if they got relegated this season that they will come back up next. Surely even with limited resources they have to give the Premier League a go. 

31 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Don't work like that. No certainty if they got relegated this season that they will come back up next. Surely even with limited resources they have to give the Premier League a go. 

But it does in their case he’s coming up on his 5th year there , I can’t see them getting rid

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m surprised how many have voted for Bruce to go, although they’re dog shite, I can’t see Mike Ashley pulling the plug. SB is happy enough in his rut and won’t make too many waves… “who else are they going to get?”

Yep, I'd argue Bruce's job is one of the most secure in the entire PL

20 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It will be Norwich who pull the trigger first. They will be fed up of the yo-yo ride.

I'm not sure he will be.

Norwich have had a tough run of opening fixtures and were never going to get anything from those teams.

I think they will persevere with Farke for now and will give him the time to turn things around and start getting some points on the board.

He has some credit in the bank with everything he has done for Nowich in his time there.

I still think it will be Hassenhuttl that gets the bullet from Southampton first. 

56 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I'm not sure he will be.

Norwich have had a tough run of opening fixtures and were never going to get anything from those teams.

I think they will persevere with Farke for now and will give him the time to turn things around and start getting some points on the board.

He has some credit in the bank with everything he has done for Nowich in his time there.

I still think it will be Hassenhuttl that gets the bullet from Southampton first. 

They did play Watford at home who they finished 6 points ahead of last season 

Â