January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

10 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I love VT and the way people make random suggestions of players that I've never heard of as though Gerrard and Lange login once a day on a scouting mission.

I know.

But just in case they do, I’ve been watching this kid called nick76… great stats, a bit older and overweight but really would add something to the team.  I think he’s available on a free and would be a snip at £100k per week, he’d probably accept £80k per week if we act fast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I know.

But just in case they do, I’ve been watching this kid called nick76… great stats, a bit older and overweight but really would add something to the team.  I think he’s available on a free and would be a snip at £100k per week, he’d probably accept £80k per week if we act fast.

Yeah that sounds good and all but would have any re-sale value?

2 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Yeah that sounds good and all but would have any re-sale value?

Probably like an old wrecked car, you’d probably have to pay somebody £50 to take him away 😂

edit: Breaking News: Newcastle apparently bidding £20m for him

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Probably like an old wrecked car, you’d probably have to pay somebody £50 to take him away 😂

Wouldnt accept anything less than £50m

35 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I love VT and the way people make random suggestions of players that I've never heard of as though Gerrard and Lange login once a day on a scouting mission.

I usually check first thing in the morning and end of day so twice actually. After 5pm and you’ll have to wait for the next day. 😉

30 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Villa were concerned about the amount of time he spends on internet forums ?

Newcastle:- "interwhat" ???

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I know.

I'm his agent, and I insist on a £10m signing on bonus, of which I will, of course add my 30% fee. Again, act fast and we could agree on an £8m signing bonus.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I know we don't need another striker, but i have been really impressed with Broja this season, he looks class.

image.png.01510be0605771facdcaaeb966744c9f.png

If he does leave Chelsea I wouldn’t be surprised if they stick a buy back clause in there like they have for Livramento and Lamptey.

I think those clauses shouldn’t be allowed but that’s not one for now.