Aaron Danks (coach)

HalfTimePost

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I hope whoever leaked that is sacked. 

Could well have been intentionally leaked to try and improve the feel good factor around the club. You only have to look at the positive reaction its given people towards Danks, to know that its not going to be seen as a bad thing for him to be dropped.

Club can easily just say its not rocket science and someone made a lucky guess, but reap the benefits of the fans knowing that Gerrard's system has died a complete death with him gone.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I'll forgive him if he plays 4-2-3-1. It's clearly the formation that suits our players best.

Looks like a 4-2-3-1
Mcginn and Ramsey dropped

So Luiz and Sanson as the 2?
Coutinho-Buendia-Bailey as the 3

Exciting start to the Danks era

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Could well have been intentionally leaked to try and improve the feel good factor around the club. You only have to look at the positive reaction its given people towards Danks, to know that its not going to be seen as a bad thing for him to be dropped.

Club can easily just say its not rocket science and someone made a lucky guess, but reap the benefits of the fans knowing that Gerrard's system has died a complete death with him gone.

I’m happy McGinns been dropped, but this isn’t the way to go about improving the feel good factor. Leaks shouldn’t happen 

Edited by IrishVilla10

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Danks is on villa talk sees the hate for mcginn. Realises here is an easy way to get the fans on side. 

There is no hate towards mcginn, rather the role he was asked to play under Gerrard.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nigel said:

A good showing here won't do us any harm on the manager hunt front!

Yeah, we’ll be such an easier pitch to potential managers if not sat in the relegation zone.  I know it’s mere points at the moment but it still gives a bad impression.  

6 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

When other clubs resort to these caretaker managers, I see them go on long unbeaten runs that bring the club and fans together. Can we just have one of those please.

Our way will most likely be that biggest defeat in the club's history is incoming. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â