Aaron Danks (coach)

HalfTimePost

We know Shakespeare has gone with Smith but any word on what has happened with Danks and Macphee? if Shakespeare has gone and they have stayed it would maybe suggest that Shakespeare was Smiths man and these two were Langes choices.

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

We know Shakespeare has gone with Smith but any word on what has happened with Danks and Macphee? if Shakespeare has gone and they have stayed it would maybe suggest that Shakespeare was Smiths man and these two were Langes choices.

Worrying if true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 07/11/2021 at 18:56, Jas10 said:

GTFO of our club!

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Kindly piss off now…

Consistency, at least no one can say you're fickle.

Although i'm more impressed that the comments are 1 full year apart and on the same page!

This bloke has been failing in stealth! lol

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Consistency, at least no one can say you're fickle.

Although i'm more impressed that the comments are 1 full year apart and on the same page!

This bloke has been failing in stealth! lol

I’m sorry… but I have been disgusted by the pair of them (Danks & McPhee) ever since they arrived…

I held back on SG and actually had hope for this season, but that first game was the beginning of the end… I was never hyper critical before this season… just hoped things would work out… somehow…  it it has been truly atrocious. I truly believe we have never had a worse manager, especially considering the players and resources/finances we have…

I’m just so glad the nightmare is over but there is more work to do… we need a proper clearout…. The only guy of value is Cutler…

I apologise if I’ve appeared to be  aggressive or ill tempered… I don’t think you’ve seen me come across that way before this season… it’s not my “normal nature” either… but it has been so terrible and so frustrating that we threw so much positivity and progress away, threw away the chances to kick on, and made one of the worst decisions/appointments ever… I certainly don’t think I’ve been unreasonable… there has been more than enough evidence or reasoning to back up my thoughts, opinions  and feelings…

I’m just glad the nightmare is over now…

I’ll be a lot calmer and more pleasant from now on…

so long as we make good decisions now! 😆

Starting with getting rid of these clowns! 🤣

Edited by Jas10

Â