Villa Park - Atmosphere [merged]

MaVilla

18 hours ago, villaglint said:

I LOVE how that one game meant so much to you that you still put so much of your life into this club 24 years later.

I took my daughters best friend to the game today. Her first ever game and what an experience. I bought her a Villa top in the shop before the game and she was so excited but it went through the roof the minute the game started and Ollie hit the post. Every minute after that was electric. We had a 3hr drive home after the game and she was buzzing. Told me how she could still hear the songs in her mind and see McGinns tackles. Just a beautiful thing. She’s 11 and had the time of her life. 

This is excellent, I can't wait for my son to go to his first game

• Like 1

On 15/04/2023 at 17:37, nick76 said:

Got back from the ground and then talked to my bro who watched it on tv at his place and I asked him about how the atmosphere came through on tv and he said he didn’t really hear it.  Definitely the bloody tv mics then because it was brilliant in the ground.

They need to move the tv box back up to by the Holte End where it used to be - not by the away fans like now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enough, the crowd noise didn’t come across on stream. I suppose another case of trying to protect the Sky 6 from too much atmosphere. 

But can usually tell when it’s going since everyone in the Holte are standing for the majority of the game. 

5 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Oddly enough, the crowd noise didn’t come across on stream. I suppose another case of trying to protect the Sky 6 from too much atmosphere. 

But can usually tell when it’s going since everyone in the Holte are standing for the majority of the game. 

Watched on Optus Sport and it sounded awesome, even showed periods of the holte end in full action - was a thing of beauty

• Like 1

We have to get Villa Park absolutely bouncing for the last game of the season, no excuses. Don’t tell me the players don’t get a lift when its rocking.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

The Upper Holte didn't stop today. We sang, and sang and sang. It was absolutely brilliant. 

I did like those streamers raining down on us 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

The Upper Holte didn't stop today. We sang, and sang and sang. It was absolutely brilliant. 

The Upper Trinity were also joining in most of the songs, it was rocking!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WHY said:

We have to get Villa Park absolutely bouncing for the last game of the season, no excuses. Don’t tell me the players don’t get a lift when it’s rocking.

If there is something on the game, you can bet your bottom dollar it will be

I thought it was electric today but the best bit for me was 1st half corner but Ashley Young passed it all the way back to Emi from the half way line and the crowd Groan…. No! I heard applause.

Fack me applauding Villa Fans and the ball went backwards from a corner? When did that change??

Â