The Holy Trinity Show

Dave-R

18 hours ago, jim said:

I don’t think he’s done the numbers 

From the Patreon site:

https://blog.patreon.com/en-GB/figuring-out-how-much-you-might-make-on-patreon

Not a hope in hell he makes it worth while with just 8k YouTube subscribers.

Bloody hell. Reading this I'd have thought he'd have a lot more subs than that, as you say, not a hope in hell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Villa View or something different?

The Villa Talks Podcast 

Won’t be everyone’s cup of tea I’m sure but we enjoy it! We’ve only started YouTube but we have been going since the lockdown down season.

Here is our interview with Dwight Yorke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

If he makes it £1 he’d probably get more people than he would have under the £5 price which could end up earning him more. 

Yeah. I mean at £1 if he manages to covert 6,000 of his 8,000 subscribers that's £72,000 before tax and expenses.  I don't know how much it costs to make and what the platform take from you but it sounds like a good starting point. 

Gradually moving it up over time could give multiples of that. £5 is WAY too much to start with.  I get he's trying to say it's only a pint but we've already seen most on here take issue with that. 

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The Holy Trinity guy (Pete) was at Villa Park today for the first time I believe.

Hope he enjoyed it!

Shirt and tie, good lad.

On 20/09/2021 at 20:06, TRO said:

I will PM you, until someone gets it.....Google will tell you though.

Did you see the Tony Morley interview,? Hilarious, Morley absolutely pissed. Said his standout moment in his Villa career was talking to miss World in Iceland, great stuff and an absolute Villa legend. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Did you see the Tony Morley interview,? Hilarious, Morley absolutely pissed. Said his standout moment in his Villa career was talking to miss World in Iceland, great stuff and an absolute Villa legend. 

Yeah......it was funny.

was Tony, really interested?....only in the pop.

its a shame, because Pete, has come a long way to be here.

10 hours ago, TRO said:

Yeah......it was funny.

was Tony, really interested?....only in the pop.

its a shame, because Pete, has come a long way to be here.

Just caught him at the "wrong" time. I'm sure TM is mortified at having been told about it.

I was in 2 minds about if it was appropriate to broadcast it as Morley was so pissed, or thinking it was brilliantly funny. 

Probably just about the latter, he didn't really embarrass himself was just clearly very drunk and funny. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

And frankly when I’m at the ground, I’m not all convinced by the opinions I hear by those who are next to me. And I bet they’d think similar of me.

My opinions are quite good, you ought to sit by me!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

I find it difficult to watch a Villa podcast run by a guy who has only just attended his first Villa match. Much rather watch UTV or Claret & Blue. 

It's not like he' can jump on the number 11 to every home game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â