The Holy Trinity Show

Dave-R

14 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

UTV podcast I find the best Luke goes in to detail and says it how it is.

We have some really good podcasts and hosts. I like Villa on Tour as an alternative as well. 

• Like 3

On 14/04/2023 at 10:28, ozvilla28 said:

UTV podcast I find the best Luke goes in to detail and says it how it is.

I like the main videos UTV do. Don't watch the predicted line up one.

Also watch FTLOPM, Villa View, Claret and Blue and many others.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

And I'll take Gerrard over McNeil. 

where's that barrel, to scrape?

Edited by TRO

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've still never been inside VP ( Been outside when much younger ), due to life circumstances, and i've been on this board for nigh 20 years, and a Villa fan for 30. ( I'm 39 )

Not sure i'd accept anyone trying to tell me my opinion or love for the club is any less valid.

Anyway, at the end of his last video, when he was introducing the highlights of his trip to VP, he started tearing up and you could tell how much it meant to him. Trust me, I understood exactly how he felt!

Surely the number 11 stops off at Doha on the way to Villa Park???? Get with the program man!

• Haha 2

I personally look forward to his analysis of the games and love his enthusiasm for the Villa. Why people are getting so irritated by him I can’t understand. Anyone who obviously loves our great club from as far away as Canada and spends so much time promoting us on the internet is fine by me and deserves respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

i think if he lived, 7 minutes away, I would agree, but he lives 7,000 miles away...thats to be applauded imo.

His loyalty has been unswerving, for 43 years and i would imagine he has very few on his door step, to share his love with.

I think we need to embrace his Loyalty and his accent has no bearing

Completely 100% agree

I just think his stuff is not great and he’s annoying (nothing to do with his accent).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Completely 100% agree

I just think his stuff is not great and he’s annoying (nothing to do with his accent).

If you think he is annoying then you should watch the youtuber Invictus who follows Boro. Absolute helmet 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've still never been inside VP ( Been outside when much younger ), due to life circumstances, and i've been on this board for nigh 20 years, and a Villa fan for 30. ( I'm 39 )

Not sure i'd accept anyone trying to tell me my opinion or love for the club is any less valid.

Anyway, at the end of his last video, when he was introducing the highlights of his trip to VP, he started tearing up and you could tell how much it meant to him. Trust me, I understood exactly how he felt!

I am in awe of the loyalty, from folk like you shaun......its endearing.

We locals are spoilt and inadvertently take it for granted at times.

On thing I would like to see, is a contingency of The Ghanaian Villa Fans Rock up at Villa park and do their thing....can't wait for that day.

Talk about motivation.....they are mind blowingly inspiring.

One day, someone will stump up the money and bring them over, to a fan fare, I suspect.

back to you Shaun, I sincerely hope in the near future you can make the pilgrimage to the mecca of football, where McGregor organised the foetus of the best league in the world.

you have to do it, mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Christ man if you can you can have my seat for a game 👀😭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Out of interest, what got you into the Villa?

I'll confess a bit of historical scepticism over overseas fans, and there was a part of me that felt like people should "support their local team", and I've questioned if people who support a middling PL club from the other side of the world are that much different to brummies who support the manc clubs, but as I'm older and, in theory, wiser, on reflection, and given that I can often not really be arsed getting my way up the motorway from Nottingham, I've decided that fair dos for anyone who feels so strongly from the other side of the world.

Especially through the shit we've seen in the last 13 or so years

His production is very good, and he is a very good presenter, his views on Villa, can be insightful. Whether we disagree with his analysis I think doesn't really matter. For me the point of consuming this podcasts is to listen to different viewpoints, and gain some new insights.

His is a proper show, a far superior in terms of quality of presentation to the rest of Villa YouTube podcasts and shows.

I love Villa View, but Dolan and Ty Bracey are terrible (but can be entertaining).  Utv podcast don't really watch as I don't find their opinions particularly nuanced.

FTLOPM I like as their statistic based analysis and scout reports are informative. Paddy need to stop the Bailey hating though.

Claret and Blue podcast are Birmingham mail produced so I'd rather not.

• Like 1

Â