Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

36 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Ings MOTM, still don’t understand why he doesn’t start.

He was class, his link up play in the build up and general playmaking was fantastic, this idea that he doesn’t work as hard as Ollie or contribute other than goalscoring is ridiculous.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Technique is spot on. His touch is crisp. He can play one touch and he can act as an out and out striker or deeper.

I see him as a mini Kane and it's a joke he hasn't been given the run Watkins has.

Well that's what his goal figures showed in the last few seasons. Behind Kane and Salah, Ings was just above Vardy I think for goals. Its mad that we cant fit him in seemingly.

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I'm a big fan. We need to find a way of getting Ings and Buendia playing regular.

They do link up well tbh. Emi likes playing the little throughball and Ings is far more switched to make that run off the defender's shoulder than Ollie is most of the time.

Been a big critic but he was good today and yes should start next week.

Get the feeling our PA wound him up a bit saying Buendia had actually come on when it was clear it was Ings on for Bailey.🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Clicking with Ollie now let’s put to bed this nonsense that they can’t play together.

It took a long time to happen tbf but it's great to see them working together. 

Â