Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Looks good. Solid, quick and likes to get his foot in.

I'd play him as much as we can between now and the end of the season.

Possibly buy an older and experienced player (Kondogbia) in the summer to help tutor Iroegbunam and Nakamba.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Promising. Faded a bit but you can see the potential for sure. Hope he gets another start next week. 

Yeah i see no reason to drop him 

• Like 2

Nervous start but some moments where he showed what he could bring to the table. His long stride makes him look quite quick.

He got back pretty well - when Luiz came on he was much more composed on the ball (which Tim can learn with time) but there was a moment where he was tracking back and trying to catch a man and he just couldn't get near him and Chambers managed to cover him. I feel Tim would've been able to catch him, and it's margins like that that could make him a real success.

Hopefully the composure comes and he gets more confident stepping into midfield. Ramsey marauding forwards or to Coutinho's wing left massive gaps in midfield and either through nerves or instruction Tim didn't move into them and we turned over possession and Norwich had room to compose themselves.

But look, good starting debut for him, he looked promising again and hopefully he gets more minutes - although I can't see a start Vs Burnley, but hopefully a good 30 minutes cameo.

Â