Finn Azaz

villalad21

Fair play to who ever picked this kid up from WBA! I know during to the time it seemed like a odd signing considering his age.
Hopefully we can sell him on for a good chunk of money to a championship team next season

I know the prevailing opinion is “he’s now turned 22 so he won’t make it at the top level” but if next summer we signed a kid about to turn 23 who had been tearing up League One I wouldn’t be disappointed. As others have said I think a transfer to the Championship at a profit is more likely. (Or perhaps the board plan to stick with Gerrard and we will need Championship players ourselves in a year!). Anyway he seems to have something about him - stranger things have happened than him making it here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, messi11 said:

Fair play to who ever picked this kid up from WBA! I know during to the time it seemed like a odd signing considering his age.
Hopefully we can sell him on for a good chunk of money to a championship team next season

Plymouth going to end up in championship way they're going, they have great fans in that part of the world. 17k last home game.

Feels like the sort of player Luton Town will pick up if they don't make it.

One of those you sell for 2-3m and insert a very healthy sell on clause as he's shown in two different leagues now which is always a promising sign from loans.

Just scored again, six goals and three assists in fourteen league appearances now. He's doing brilliantly, I wouldn't be surprised if we've got Championship clubs asking about taking him on loan in January.

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Indigo said:

He might need recalling to then go on loan to the Championship in January. League One is looking easy for him by a few accounts that I've seen.

He'll be in the championship next season anyway (possibly even with us).

He's someone if Plymouth can't afford to sign full time a Luton type could go for him. Or Beale could fancy him as assume he worked with him a bit if he's still at QPR by then.

Sell for a few million and put a decent sell on clause as you never know who might be tempted in 2-3 years time.

It's good we're choosing better loans for our young players than 3-4 years ago so that's one positive of the season at least.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

He's going to have a very good career.

Not sure he'll make it in the PL, but you can't do much more when being sent out to L2 and L1.

Will be getting senior international caps before too long aswell. Regular in ROI youth set up and also qualifies for Israel.

Â