Finn Azaz

villalad21

Just now, heffoman said:

Didnt realise he qualified. Would be a decent player to pick up

Seemingly of Israeli & Irish descent according to the never wrong Wiki.

2 hours ago, heffoman said:

Didnt realise he qualified. Would be a decent player to pick up

TBH I thought he didn’t qualify as I assumed he was well over 21 but I equally I think James Milner played for the England U21s until he was 32. 

6 hours ago, Spoony said:

TBH I thought he didn’t qualify as I assumed he was well over 21 but I equally I think James Milner played for the England U21s until he was 32. 

Milner was also nominated for young footballer of the year last season. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Spoony said:

Born before January 2000 is the cut off point for eligibility

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Get him in the senior squad tbh. He's progressing nicely and kicking on all the time.

Honestly what is the point in Hendrick and Hourihane. They're not good enough they've never been good enough they're never gonna be good enough 

The under 21s have a big playoff this week so most of the attention is on them games and not the Nations League

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Doesn't make the Irish u21 bench for their crucial playoff against Israel unfortunately. Tyreik Wright starts. Misses a club match too which is another pity.

Must have a decent U21 squad to not even make the bench. Odd considering the absolute rubbish in their 1st team.  

• Haha 1

On 23/09/2022 at 18:18, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Doesn't make the Irish u21 bench for their crucial playoff against Israel unfortunately. Tyreik Wright starts. Misses a club match too which is another pity.

That's BS unless he's picked up a knock. 

He's got about 50 more senior apps than anyone else in the midfield.

Had some decent spells when he came on. Had a great effort to score well saved. Faded as the game went on as did most of Irelands players.

Tyreik Wright played at left back and was poor. Was exposed defensively a few times and took a terrible penalty in the shootout.

• 3 weeks later...
Â