Todd Cantwell

TreeVillan

51 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

I don’t understand the hype about Cantwell at all. Decent striker of the football, but his technique and passing at times seems wild and gangly.

what’s the sales pitch?

The sales pitch is he's as close in playing style to Grealish as we're likely to find in this window. 

51 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The sales pitch is he's as close in playing style to Grealish as we're likely to find in this window. 

This. I like him and he has lots of potential.

At 23, could have a similar trajectory to "he who shall not be named"

4 hours ago, Rolta said:

Who's that? I need to improve my judgement when it comes to people I pay attention to!

This guy. Read the thread. He was about an hour ahead on Ings than everyone else yesterday. Read his tweets, he seems to know someone who is in 'the circle of trust'

He will cost a bit but we have money to spend. 

Plus the fact he is young and English if he gets into the England squad in the next 12-18 months you can add 20-30 mil to his asking price, and we can then sell him on for a huge fee to city/chelsea/man U etc. That's is how it works.

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Feels like a lot of fans aren’t keen on this one? 

I like him, he's supposed to be a right tit off the pitch but on the pitch I think he would be a great signing along with the others we already have.

JWP would be my first choice but I'd be happy with Cantwell...even happier with them both

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I like him, he's supposed to be a right tit off the pitch but on the pitch I think he would be a great signing along with the others we already have.

JWP would be my first choice but I'd be happy with Cantwell...even happier with them both

As big a tit off the pitch as Mr Jack Hippy Gas Bumper Cars Grealish?

21 minutes ago, thunderball said:

This guy. Read the thread. He was about an hour ahead on Ings than everyone else yesterday. Read his tweets, he seems to know someone who is in 'the circle of trust'

Says we're inquiring about Bellingham...  How hilarious would that be?  

13 minutes ago, garreth said:

For the price this guy is not for me...

Better value in jwp..

Completely different players and positions, don’t see why one deal would influence the other at all. 

That said, for the money he’d cost I see no logic in this signing and don’t rate the fella one bit.

Â