Todd Cantwell

TreeVillan

5 hours ago, thunderball said:

This guy. Read the thread. He was about an hour ahead on Ings than everyone else yesterday. Read his tweets, he seems to know someone who is in 'the circle of trust'

1 hour earlier than club announcement is nothing. Transfer Sagas said Ings to Villa gathering pace 3 hours before this guy tweeted. He said McNeil main target recently and Joachim Andersen to Villa a month ago. Absolute spoofer he is

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

1 hour earlier than club announcement is nothing. Transfer Sagas said Ings to Villa gathering pace 3 hours before this guy tweeted. He said McNeil main target recently and Joachim Andersen to Villa a month ago. Absolute spoofer he is

99% is attention seeking bs. Even if someone has a piece on one transfer it’s gets lost in the noise.

9 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

So many take the ITK detective thing so seriously? There are guys around certain clubs that seem to get info before others, I don’t know if it’s BS, lucky speculation or some inside knowledge from club employee, media or friend, it doesn’t matter, it’s info out there that’s posted here. 

As for others mentioned, who knows, maybe the spoke with agents and there was a better deal: Anderson may not have fancied being on the bench, he’s signed at Palace, McNeil may have been priced out but was advanced?

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Think this has no chance. Purslow confirmed we've replaced Jack with the three signings. 

Yeah, Jack and Barkley gone. Trezeguet injured. Baily, Ings, Buendia in. I don't think Cantwell would be good value at this point in time unless we had an outgoing in terms of El Ghazi 

I think a Watkins Ings Baily front three with Buendia in behind them is exciting. We need a new central midfielder

Â