Todd Cantwell

TreeVillan

He is technically very good and I cannot see too many differences between Cantwell and ESR… The £40 million thing is just to put people off and once sat around the table I’m sure a reasonable deal could get done … 

Whilst Cantwell isn’t in the same class as Jack, I’ve always been an admirer of him. Good player and find himself in good positions. Was really impressed with him during their season in the Premier League two seasons ago. Reminded me of Lee Hendrie for us back in the day.

8 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Whilst Cantwell isn’t in the same class as Jack, I’ve always been an admirer of him. Good player and find himself in good positions. Was really impressed with him during their season in the Premier League two seasons ago. Reminded me of Lee Hendrie for us back in the day.

Can improve too, 2 to 3 years younger than Grealish. 

• Like 1

Cantwell is the actual personification of the average uninformed non-Villa supporter's stereotype of Grealish before the Euros...

• clearing in the woods off the field and kind of a moron
  • Lightweight, gets muscled off the ball frequently, dives a lot
  • Selfish with the ball and runs down blind alleys
  • Overrated by his own supporters because he's "one of their own"
  • MOTD player because he'll occasionally score a brilliant goal or set Pukki up for a great goal

I can't see him being worth any more than 15 million at this point.  Even if he has a better team around him I can't see him scoring/assisting more than 6-7 each this entire season.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Cantwell is the actual personification of the average uninformed non-Villa supporter's stereotype of Grealish before the Euros...

• MOTD player because he'll occasionally score a brilliant goal or set Pukki up for a great goal

I can't see him being worth any more than 15 million at this point.  Even if he has a better team around him I can't see him scoring/assisting more than 6-7 each this entire season.  

He's an arsenal fan isn't he? 

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Wiki says born Dereham, Norfolk and joined Norwich academy under 10s

Just googled it. Boyhood Arsenal fan and did a shush gesture to spurs fans when he scored against them. Nice bit of shithousery, lovely stuff. 

13 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Lol, you do realise that a return of 14 goal scoring actions is actually pretty fantastic?

Â