Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

7 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Not getting the Bailey hate at all.

Nor me tbh, he set up one and If his shot that hit the bar had gone in, he wouldnt be getting any

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 2

We have a very good player in Bailey. We’re not using him properly. Whenever he gets the ball in a dangerous area you feel he can do something unlike others. Look at how Zaha can be frightening, those kind of players give the defence headache, if they were able to stop them, then it would give other players spaces. While if they were given a space, they will get punished like we got on Saturday.

• Like 1

You knew exactly what Bailey was going to do the second he got the ball for the goal. Very Arjen Robben esque the way he was always does that. He's a very good finisher. Unlucky at the weekend to only rattle the bar too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Love this guy. We have to find a way to make it work. 

For me he has to start out wide. **** this inside forward bullshit.

Coming into post the same. Made his name as a winger.

Although he travelled far for the goal he received it on the side line, much more natural for him. 

Look forward to seeing him in a congested midfield as a 10 😴🤦‍♂️

13 minutes ago, villaglint said:

We are searching and searching for a system but more and more it’s staring us in the face. Luiz and Kamara sitting with Buendia in front of them. 

Bailey wide and buy a proper LW version of Sarr to do a similar job on the other side. 

No meatball.

Next!

Never should have signed Coutinho and should have got that other winger.

15 minutes ago, villaglint said:

We are searching and searching for a system but more and more it’s staring us in the face. Luiz and Kamara sitting with Buendia in front of them. 

Bailey wide and buy a proper LW version of Sarr to do a similar job on the other side. 

Its so obvious but Gerrard will try and force his system onto this group of players. 

If he's sensible (which I think he is) - he'll change it and play with wingers. 

Â