Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Starting to think I may have to change my handle at some point.  Shit luck with him pulling up, but wasn't overly pleased with his performance prior to.  Over handled the ball twice.  Can't believe he didn't give that ball to Buendia.  Wished he went harder initially at the pass to Dias.  Hopefully his injury is minor and he starts to be a real factor for us.

He lost the ball a couple of times and just stood still and watched instead of pressing to get it back. And yeah, he had to do more for their first goal.

There's definitely a talented player in there, but the last few games have been as much of a concern as the fact he seems to be made of glass.

He's barley played. Most players needs a season too adjust to the tempo of the league. Theres talent there, he does good things but most if it ends up in him being dispossessed by thinking he has that extra second, which he don't. Give it time.

• Like 1

Feel for him.

It will take him a while to adapt, you could see on his face the disappointment and how determined he is to show his ability.

He needs to grow mentally and physically in this league, I feel that the intensity has surprised him.

He is only 24 years old.

Â