Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Fantastic news. 

Also think this shows Jack is off, we don't normally announce things before they're done. Think we needed some positive news out there. 

I’m fairly sure we announced Buendia a few weeks before he officially signed…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Fantastic news. 

Also think this shows Jack is off, we don't normally announce things before they're done. Think we needed some positive news out there. 

They might be trying to send a last minute message to Jack. 

1 minute ago, thejoker said:

Great news. A last throw of the dice to convince Grealish to stay - or his replacement? I’d love 1 more season please Jack. 

Watkins

Grealish - Buendia - Bailey

😍

to be fair even if that reads traore - buendia - bailey it's a big improvement on el ghazi - barkley - traore from last season

great signing. i was worried we werent getting this one done

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We sold out of Es in the club shop which is why we can't put Grealish on shirts. So it became a thing

I went yesterday and wanted "Withe" on my shirt. They never sold out of E's, they have never had any for the away shirts. Almost definitely so they don't sell a shit load of Grealish shirts for him to go next week. It's the right choice by the club whilst there is an offer on the table and they don't know if he wants to stay. 

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Apparently the club shop ran out of e's and people we're somehow linking it to Grealish leaving.

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We sold out of Es in the club shop which is why we can't put Grealish on shirts. So it became a thing

Ahh thanks. So presumably they couldn’t do a Martinez shirt or a Targett one either.

Â