Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What a day to be both Jamaican and a Villa fan!

Clean sweep in the 100 m Womens at the Olympics, then Jamaicas best player joins my beloved club!!!!

Truly an overjoyed Jamaican Villan here!

Buzzing for you mate, pour a drink and enjoy the rest of the weekend 🥂

Absolutely buzzing about this. By all accounts he’s a class act! Young, fast, and delivers real output. After waiting in vain for weeks, I’m so glad it’s happening! If this doesn’t make Jack get up, stand up and take notice, I don’t know what will. 🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

In fairness to your point, I don’t think it’s the most outlandish thing to suggest that with the meltdown taking place elsewhere, the club might feel very eager to put out some good news as soon as possible to pacify those who are unhappy.

Might not be that and I hope I/we’re wrong, but it wouldn’t be the most “out there” move by the club.

If anything I think it might be timed to sway Grealish to stay. He's back in on Monday and there will be talks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

If anything I think it might be timed to sway Grealish to stay. He's back in on Monday and there will be talks.

Yes it could be that and it certainly wouldn’t hinder the discussions. Hopefully it is that.

Regardless, Welcome to the club Leon.

• Like 1

Â