Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

7 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Can anybody explain what type of player Kane is, I can sum up Ollie Watkins as a pressing forward and composed finisher in the box, Lukaku a brute force who can out muscle and out pace most players,  Kiefer Moore a target man who scores with his head.  Kane I have now idea how to sum him up 

Shit? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Genie said:

If he’s telling Gareth he’s fit to play, but carrying an injury knowing he’s not going to perform he should rule himself out.

Gareth is culpable too for continue to pick him.

Gareth knows he's injured, same as Rashford. But don't wanna play no alternative. 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Totally agree. The reason our attacks haven’t worked is because theres only ever two people in their half.

Don't fully agree with this, we're actually not that crap going forward. Couple things go differently and we even score 2.

We've been a bit shit, but our plan hasn't been the worst

The stuff they say about Jack...is exactly what they're now saying about Saka.

Should have signed up for Ireland Jacky boy.

After every major international tournament and English failure for as long as I remember we get the reactions about how England need to change the way they play and be more progressive, but here we are all these years later in the final sixten of a major tournament leaving the likes of Grealish, Foden and Mount on the bench, to play three at the back and two DMs.

• Like 2

Just now, ThunderPower_14 said:

Australian pundits who are usually pretty focused on the Superleague 6 clubs are calling for Grealish to come on to get some fluidity to England's attacks.

Don't think he'd help at all. He's not direct enough to work in this dire 3 up front 8 at the back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Lineker at least recognising our creative and fearless players are on the bench. 

Yeh but while being his usual unbiased wet rag tash of himself. Only shearer was honest during half time.

Just now, useless said:

After every major international tournament and English failure for as long as I remember we get the reactions about how England need to change the way they play and be more progressive, but here we are all these years later in the final sixten of a major tournament leaving the likes of Grealish, Foden and Mount on the bench, to play three at the back and two DMs.

We don't learn, every other decent team learns from mistakes. They move forward, we have gone backwards and with the players at our disposal that is criminal 

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

I'm watching a French stream and they are laughing at "typical England".

I'm watching the German TV and they are also pissing them selves with the selection and the performance too. 

Â