Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Arsenal are really good

Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

I prefer to lose pre season games. I've had too many pre seasons where we've gone unbeaten,  crushing all before us and I've thought "this is the year" only to start the season looking like the players have never even seen a football before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rich192 said:

He’s just scored. 

If he didn't remove his Arsenal shirt to display a Villa Top and kiss the badge he can **** off. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I prefer to lose pre season games. I've had too many pre seasons where we've gone unbeaten,  crushing all before us and I've thought "this is the year" only to start the season looking like the players have never even seen a football before. 

This is not the Aston Villa you know 🤞

I don't think will lose again until midway through 2024

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Scoring the only goal in a 2-1 loss to John McGinn’s big bro’s team, is surely a clear “come and get me” plea to Villa. 

It can mean literally nothing else. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Have you ?  Not my recollection of PSF - always rather win games. Losing mentality sticks.