Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

4 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Clickbait headlines as predicted about our third bid still imminent … lol 

I wasn’t very clear above, I feel like we’ve been in control throughout and will not allow ourselves to be played and used. I believe 100% we want to sign him and I’m trying to do so we’ve raised our profile… Cannot see us being strung on by an agent wanting to better deal, even if we have been it’s worked for us.. 

Johan? Is that you bud? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So we got duped by an agent trying to raise an improved contract for Smith-Rowe.

Don't you think that's odd, or is this just everyday unscrupulous s*** that goes on with professional footballers?

probably.

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So we got duped by an agent trying to raise an improved contract for Smith-Rowe.

Don't you think that's odd?

No. It happens all the time. Remember two weeks ago, man city preparing to table a bid for jack grealish 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Do you think we would allow ourselves to be used like the village bike ? We are the ones or do the using … We’ve played a blinder, we’ve raised our profile and sent a message to others that we are here and watch out. 

how do you know it wasn't a decoy, for someone we are still trying to get.....nothing concrete has been confirmed.

clubs do create diversions.

12 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Don't you think that's odd, or is this just everyday unscrupulous s*** that goes on with professional footballers?

What do you think the Grealish to City nonsense is about?

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah perhaps I'm stating the obvious, just surprised Lange et al got suckered by this move by the agent!

#s***happens 

I don't think we got suckered. I think we probably knew the likely outcome was him staying but whilst terms hadn't been agreed, he'd be looking at other options. 

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah perhaps I'm stating the obvious, just surprised Lange et al got suckered by this move by the agent!

#s***happens 

It's all good if it means Arsenal have had to shell out even more on wages. Just cripples them more going forward. 

4 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Did we get duped? If arsenal didn't match his demands (which hasn't even be confirmed) we would be in pole position for an exciting young English talent who was by enlarge the main reason arsenal weren't in a relegation battle last season. 

Still not confirmed he has signed a new contract, don’t write this one off yet 😂

If I was a young player I’d want to leave that shambles of a club ASAP. 

Edited by Tommo_b
  • Like 1