Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

10 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Arsenal in talks for Ruben Neves and supposedly are in for Maddison. No idea where Smith Rowe will factor in if they sign Maddison.

The other bit is where will they get the money from for both. Still hopeful we can push this deal through.

The talk of £250million war chest could be true. They need to get back quickly into the top 4 and Kroneke obviously is shitting it slightly and could be injecting funds to try and get them there. Or they are spending IOU they hope to recoup through sales. Or it’s media Clickbait BS. 

42 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

are Arsenal still haggling over a deal for the pen that ESR will sign the contract with???

They are sending the pen to ESR piece by piece over a period of 4 weeks.  1st the cap, then the ink, followed by the internals, last the instructions for assembly.

3 minutes ago, ejs1111 said:

They are sending the pen to ESR piece by piece over a period of 4 weeks.  1st the cap, then the ink, followed by the internals, last the instructions for assembly.

You see, more bad planning and lack of preparation by Arsenal. If they had sent the instructions first, then he could have read them and know exactly how to assemble it once the parts arrived. 

• Haha 2

Whilst I'd love this to be true and we sign him, I hope it doesn't drag on too long. I imagine we'll move on to McNeill if we can't get him? I'd be happy if he was the alternative if the price was around the 35m mark. 

15 minutes ago, AJ said:

Signature For Smith-Rowe Gains Interest

Arsenal have successfully fended off approaches from Aston Villa for the prized signature of their rising star Emile Smith-Rowe.

To achieve this goal, which has been of paramount importance to Arsenal, the club  have personally  approached Staples for the purchase of a pen.

Commenting on the pen used for signing the new contract, Smith-Rowe had this to say. " It's light, fits in my hand easily, when I lightly press down ink stuff comes out of it. Also, if I just push down on one of these things at the top of the pen, I could use black, blue, red, or even green ink if I felt feisty, depending on which colour thing I press down. It is an amazing piece of techonology(sic)".

The purchase of the pen has certainly raised eyebrows in the North London club, as it is believed that the purchase of the pen would be paid in annual instalments over the next twenty years. The annual instalment payment is believed to be in the 40p per year range. 

Some sections of the Arsenal fanbase have reacted angrily towards the pen purchase, claiming that the interest paid over the twenty years may be too much. The pen, believed to be valued at 2.99 pound, would incur a total payment of eight pound.

Arsenal TV, the fan managed Youtube channel, has spoken out against the purchase quite negatively. " This club, man, wasting money. You have to wonder if they really care. They are going to send this club broke" an ArsenalTV spokesman has been reported as saying.

It remains to be seen if the purchase of the pen will push Arsenal into further financial turmoil.

A representative from Staples has so far been unavailable for comment.

There you go.

Clickbait.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Arsenal are spamming stories about all these players they're going to sign, still yet to see it. And if they had all this money they would have put up more of a fight for Buendia.

More than a few of their more reasoned fans are talking about them having, or being desperate to sell their massively overpaid underperformers first. Of which they have plenty. They're yet to pay anything for many of them too. Banking on the ESL. No CL. Oops.

Villa don't make two bids if Arsenal make it clear a deal can't be done...  I'm still confident this is still on.  Will be signed next week.

#KMitchITK

#IDon'tKnowShitAndCanProveIt

*Mind you, if this is wrong, I'll be deleting this post to make sure my made up ITK record is 100% intact.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Unexpected turn in Smith Rowe contract saga

The pen at the centre of the story- has a lid on it, which has caused confusion and internal turmoil for both parties.  A close source of the player state that he described writing his name, but that no markings were left on the paper. 

The club have launched in investigation which insiders believe may take the remainder of the closed season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

1. Check out Star Wars / Transformers toys.

2. Check out BMX range.

3. Bounce one out to the lingerie section.

I used to have a bookmark in the trainer section just in case someone walked in.

• Haha 2

Who is that Mikkel?

That was James Maddison Mr Kroenke.

Oh really? Is he a blonde bird with see through lace skidders now then?

Errr... anyway. Can I have him? Please? If we pay over 150 weeks it's very affordable. You'd hardly notice it...?

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

Villa don't make two bids if Arsenal make it clear a deal can't be done...  I'm still confident this is still on.  Will be signed next week.

#KMitchITK

#IDon'tKnowShitAndCanProveIt

*Mind you, if this is wrong, I'll be deleting this post to make sure my made up ITK record is 100% intact.  🤣

Don’t worry, I’ve made a screenshot to use for future reference 

50 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I used to have a bookmark in the trainer section just in case someone walked in.

They stuck together pages were the give away, your secret was not so secret.  Sorry if this is news to you. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Didn't James Benge (whoever the hell he is, apparently the Arsenal version of Percy) tweet that this was done on Friday and he was signing a new contract at AFC?

He tweeted “arsenal are confident that esr will be signing a new contract”

the right kind of vague to have wriggle room.