England v Austria/England v Romania

andykeenan

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

How do you know they are all racists. My belief is 2 thirds of them are just stupid or agree it's run it's course.

The two aren't mutually exclusive...

• Like 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Even if you think it’s run it’s course, would you boo?

No - but lots are.

Dread to think of the boos with full houses early next season.

Are they going to kneel before a game forever? I assume not, so they should plan for it expiring (and possibly being replaced by something else).

By leaving it open ended it will inevitably end when the booing and protests against it get too much which is a horribly messy situation.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Are they going to kneel before a game forever? I assume not, so they should plan for it expiring (and possibly being replaced by something else).

By leaving it open ended it will inevitably end when the booing and protests against it get too much which is a horribly messy situation.

Exactly .

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Rashford with a proper Manu dive there, gets 10/10 of them in the prem.

Jack got turned down too. I think the refs outside of the premier league are not so easily “fooled”.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

It'll end when tangible action is being seen which ends the disproportionate violence against black people by the police.

Edited by jimmygreaves

1 minute ago, Genie said:

By leaving it open ended it will inevitably end when the booing and protests against it get too much. 

Who cares if they continue to do it forever?  What does it matter if they kneel for a few seconds before kicking off?  Nobody is getting hurt and it's bringing awareness to an issue white people don't think about.  Booing the act proves the problem at hand is more widespread than originally thought.  By booing the kneeling, you're essentially telling half the players in the starting line up that you only care about their efforts on the pitch and don't care about the struggles of them, their families, and the rest of the people of color in the world.  The louder they boo, the longer they'll continue to kneel and the louder they'll speak up about the problem of racism in football in the media and on social media.    

• Like 1

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

It'll end when tangible action is being see which ends the disproportionate violence against black people by the police.

It’ll end a long time before then. And those that are booing will think they’ve won.

• Like 1

Â