England v Austria/England v Romania

andykeenan

As an American, I'm blown away at how open English fans are booing the BLM knee taking at kick off...  If the USA fans booed our national team for doing the same thing it would be the top story in sports, fans would be DOXXED on Twitter, and people would be banned/lose their jobs as a result.  

• Like 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Luke Shaw looks like he’s eaten some of the competition for his LB spot.

I had to do a double take when I first saw him...  I thought Jay Spearing was called up to play left back!  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KMitch said:

As an American, I'm blown away at how open English fans are booing the BLM knee taking at kick off...  If the USA fans booed our national team for doing the same thing it would be the top story in sports, fans would be DOXXED on Twitter, and people would be banned/lose their jobs as a result.  

The whole thing has overun it's course - and is now having the exact opposite effect to its intentions - should have been pulled a few weeks back.

• Like 2

Same old Hans Solo performances from the “big names” … 

If Sancho and Rashford start for England we won’t get out the group

Edited by tonyh29

1 minute ago, hippo said:

The whole thing has overun it's course - and is now having the exact opposite effect to its intentions - should have been pulled a few weeks back.

I'd have agreed with this until fans came back and started booing, now I think it's important to continue and let these scumbags out themselves.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

So thats Mings mistake out of the way

Jesus... I swear Mings gets the shitty end of the stick... It was a horrible pass to him yet Shaw (was it) who played the hospital ball to him is ignored.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

A bunch of racists booing an anti-racism message means we should stop anti-racism messaging?

I mean, its a take...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'd have agreed with this until fans came back and started booing, now I think it's important to continue and let these scumbags out themselves.

Where we are now:-

We start ejecting people who disapprove of taking the knee.

Or it's ok to boo anti racist initiatives.

Like I said - it's given the racists global media coverage - and they are thriving on it.

Just now, ml1dch said:

A bunch of racists booing an anti-racism message means we should stop anti-racism messaging?

I mean, its a take...

Is it helping ? 

Do things that help. Don't just do anything.

Just now, ml1dch said:

I mean, its a take...

How do you know they are all racists. My belief is 2 thirds of them are just stupid or agree it's run it's course.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

What have the England players been up to? Mings, Jack and Shaw all with their hands bandaged 

Anyone who's been on business trips know what it's like bored in a hotel run on your own.😂

• Haha 1

Â