Emi Buendia or Matheus Pereira ? (poll)

BOF

Pick one  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If we're only buying one this season who do you want it to be?

• Emiliano Buendia (Norwich)
    • Matheus Pereira (WBA)
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/06/21 at 16:30

A simple poll.

Nothing too earth shattering.

A hypothetical.

If we're only signing one of these this season and they're for similar money who would you rather have?

I feel Buendia offers more both offensively and defensively. At the same time he is also a year younger. 

If the hypothetical sum is 40 for Buendia, 20 for Pereira I would still go for Buendia.

Not a fan of Peraira at all

• Like 2

Buendia is the better player, so I'm not entirely sure why we wouldn't go for the better player.

If Buendia was the ONLY signing this summer I would be absolutely fine with that. Pereira, not so much, although I do like him as an interesting complimentary piece. 

Echo the above though, both and we are cooking with diesel. 

• Like 2

Slightly leaning towards Buendia, only that I think his morale would be better with Emi M around. 

If the skills are even between the two, morale would be the booster.

8 minutes ago, AJ said:

Slightly leaning towards Buendia, only that I think his morale would be better with Emi M around. 

If the skills are even between the two, morale would be the booster.

As I said above don't know much about Pereira, but if the skills are even as you say, he will cost half the price and would probably be a no brainer in that case.

Re: morale, we have two other Brazilian players/nationals here as well.

• Like 2

Be happy with either but Buendia for sure. Don't expect to sign either realistically

Norwich signed Buendia from Getafe for less than 2m. I'm hoping Lange and our scouting network will find the next Buendia than us paying ridiculous premium for players 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

Â