Emi Buendia or Matheus Pereira ? (poll)

BOF

Pick one  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If we're only buying one this season who do you want it to be?

• Emiliano Buendia (Norwich)
    • Matheus Pereira (WBA)
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/06/21 at 16:30

Personally, Periera.

Ifeel he has a bit more of a physical presence about him, and can give a more direct approach if needed. Buendia’s stats are great, but whenever I’ve watched him he’s felt very one dimensional to me. Not so much dribbling and attacking, but just silky passes.

Admittedly I’ve not watched him a great deal! So maybe I’ve only seen him in average games where Norwich were pegged back.

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Only Salah, Son, Fernandes, and Gundogan scored more goals last season than Pereira for attacking midfielders. 

Pereira is 8th for shots on target. Surprisingly 6th is El Ghazi 

Also 8th for big chances created for mids behind Fernandes, KDB, Grealish, Son, Mount, Raphina, Salah

Imagine what he would do if more consistent.

Parreira is the only one to do it in the premier  league.  He's less of a gamble, the step up the the premier league is vast and Buendia hast shown he can succeed at that level.

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

Parreira is the only one to do it in the premier  league.  He's less of a gamble, the step up the the premier league is vast and Buendia hast shown he can succeed at that level.

Buendia was decent for Norwich in the PL the season before last

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Buendia was decent for Norwich in the PL the season before last

He stats were not as good as Parreira's this season. Both in similar teams. Got to ask yourself why Norwich would.let him go if he's that good, he may keep them in the premier  league....

Dwight MacNeill?

3 or 4 years younger. Played 3x full seasons in the premier league. 
Maybe hasn't got the goals/assists stats of the other 2, but is attacking output for a winger for Burnley that much different to WBA and Norwich in the PL?

Given the £40m price tag going around - he'll probably be cheaper too.

2 hours ago, tinker said:

He stats were not as good as Parreira's this season. Both in similar teams. Got to ask yourself why Norwich would.let him go if he's that good, he may keep them in the premier  league....

Because 40 million is a lot of money

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

They would get £40m or more next summer if he performs in the premier  league 

not if they get relegated and he will be in the last year of his contract

That's a surprising winning margin. Not the result so much. That could obviously have gone either way. I definitely thought it would be a toss up between the 2 but evidently not.  Fair dos.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

That's a surprising winning margin. Not the result so much. That could obviously have gone either way. I definitely thought it would be a toss up between the 2 but evidently not.  Fair dos.

What happens now? You send this to Purslow and they do the deal?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

What happens now? You send this to Purslow and they do the deal?

I couldn't possibly confirm or deny the next steps in the negotiations but I think Buendia will be chuffed with the result. 

Â