Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, AV82 said:

Anyone doubting Emi Buendia needs to watch this video. How he only has 2 assists is criminal.

https://streamable.com/e92qbc (48 seconds long).

Wait till I show you this video of a guy called Tonev. 

All joking aside. That video shows what he's capable of. I think it's fair to expect him to be impacting games more and being more consistent. 

And I'm sure he will at some point. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wait till I show you this video of a guy called Tonev. 

Those videos were from before he joined us though, the equivalent video for Buendia would be about 3 hours long, this is just from the <10 games worth of minutes he's played for Villa so far.

I would actually love to see a highlight video of Tonev's time at Villa. I hope it includes the corners that went directly out of play with both feet

Edited by YouUnastanFren
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Those videos were from before he joined us though, the equivalent video for Buendia would be about 3 hours long, this is just from the <10 games worth of minutes he's played for Villa so far.

I would actually love to see a highlight video of Tonev's time at Villa. I hope it includes the corners that went directly out of play with both feet

I remember a fierce strike that rattled the bar at Old Trafford! Perhaps the only shot that didn't fly out of the stadium though...

9 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

He looked in absolute agony on the bench after being subbed vs. Norwich, not sure he will feature today...

yeah and Gerrard said he was already nursing a foot injury, the exact foot he hurt, i have been wondering if he will start today (or even be available).

• Like 1

Starting to lose faith a bit not going to lie. Looks like someone who could be a world beater at a lower level, which he was, but can't cut it against better players. 

Still time but he needs to release the ball a lot faster and stop going for the killer pass when it's not on. 

Hopefully he's coachable or it's a lot of money badly spent. 

1 minute ago, Condimentalist said:

Starting to lose faith a bit not going to lie. Looks like someone who could be a world beater at a lower level, which he was, but can't cut it against better players. 

Still time but he needs to release the ball a lot faster and stop going for the killer pass when it's not on. 

Hopefully he's coachable or it's a lot of money badly spent. 

That last bit is the key. Luckily, he’s still quite young-ish (clutching at straws) so maybe he can improve but if he keeps going the way he is, he’ll be out of the side on a permanent basis.

With a full squad of players to choose from, he makes the bench, just. 

Â