Breakaway League

Jareth

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Today is turning into a very good day for football.

It's our game you rich, power hungry greedy f***s.

It doesn't matter how much money you put in, it will never belong to you.

Read the fine print on CL qualification.......it's not been such a good day after all.......we have been duped.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Ceos resigning, you know why

Any form of punishment threatened will be met with "well those behind it resigned, it wasn't the club's fault, just a rogue employee"

I **** bet not on of these clubs will receive a punishment, at least a significant one

I’m not sure what they are guilty of. I don’t know the ins and outs but they’ve threatened to do something and then bottled it.

Edited by Genie

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Ceos resigning, you know why

Any form of punishment threatened will be met with "well those behind it resigned, it wasn't the club's fault, just a rogue employee"

I **** bet not on of these clubs will receive a punishment, at least a significant one

This is my fear too. They're falling on the sword to protect the clubs.

Edited by PieFacE

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Read the fine print on CL qualification.......it's not been such a good day after all.......we have been duped.

Not sure you are reading right mate, I think you are slightly misinterpreting it.  I’ve just read the prior page as well.

Edited by nick76

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Ed Woodward must be one of the most incompetent clearings in the woods in the history of football.

You could say they are a little bit happy over Redcafe. Some think the Glaziers may be on there way soon too.

Their power is now negated. No one will be able to get a breakaway league off the ground and they will not be able to use any threats to get more of the pie  

12 point penalty in next seasons premier league for bringing the game into disrepute.

All teams that signed up banned from the champions league the next time they qualify for it. 

That would be penalty enough .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Their power is now negated. No one will be able to get a breakaway league off the ground and they will not be able to use any threats to get more of the pie  

12 point penalty in next seasons premier league for bringing the game into disrepute.

All teams that signed up banned from the champions league the next time they qualify for it. 

That would be penalty enough .

I want mooooar

Edited by PieFacE
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

This whole fiasco should greatly reduce the bullying power of the "big" clubs in europe now. Long overdue.

More importantly, I hope it strengthens the position of the English 14 who may not have to pander to every whim of the Greedy6.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I can't believe they're talking about CL qualification like nothing has changed.

This was probably the idea all along.

Massive smoke screen ,making everyone grateful because we now 'only' have a small change to Cl qualifying rather than a whole new league. 

They must be laughing thier b*llocks off. 

Give it a couple of years to become the norm, then the 'elite' team places get expanded, until they all qualify every year anyway. 

Then increase thier share of cash.. And what have you got? 

A European super league. 

Edited by richp999
  • Like 2

Â