Pre-match thread

BOF

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Barkleys finished here no question 

Devastated to even see him on the bench, Hindering the development of a youth player that would be improved for next season and also put a shift in and graft his bollocks off.

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The season just feels brown bread now doesnt it really

shame really. Ive got to be up at 3am will be dead in the morning staying up watching this torture game. 4hrs sleep then a 10hr shift fml

That's a brutal shift, you have my symathy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Chukwuemeka is wearing number 60.

(In case you're fat enough to still buy a shirt that fits and you fancied one with his name on the back).

They way lockdown has gone I can probably get his first name on the back of the shirt as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

That lineup looks poor.

Relative to who??!

The best centre half pairing in the league, the best keeper in the league, Foden, Mahrez, Gundogan.......who on earth are you comparing them to? 😂

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The season just feels brown bread now doesnt it really

shame really. Ive got to be up at 3am will be dead in the morning staying up watching this torture game. 4hrs sleep then a 10hr shift fml

I woke up at 6 am while jetlagged abroad in the States for work only to watch us get spanked 6-0 by them last year and the privilege of seeing Danny Drinkwater get his first few gallons of O2 in his lungs for what looked like years. Gotta love Villa.

Just now, Keyblade said:

I woke up at 6 am while jetlagged abroad in the States for work only to watch us get spanked 6-0 by them last year and the privilege of seeing Danny Drinkwater get his first few gallons of O2 in his lungs for what looked like years. Gotta love Villa.

Yeah man, cant remember missing a Villa game in I dont know how long. All the years of knowing its a soul destroying defeat, yet we always come back for more. At least this season we were a very good watch but slipping into old habits lately unfortunately. No Jack makes it a very hard watch

• Like 1