Pre-match thread

BOF

Really interesting to see where Traore actually ends up, I'd just have him in a free role trying to find space off Ollie so hopefully roving number 10 and narrow midfield behind him.

Couple of injuries and we can barely do anything out wide (going to be more of a grim situation for Sunday) so yet again shows what needs to be number one focus in the summer.

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Oh strewth!

au memes GIF

I used to work with a dead weird Aussie bloke.  When drinking in bars we would randomly shout FLAMIN GALAH at him at the top of our voices. 

He went back to Australia then married a hot Thai bride (he was ugly as sin). He sent us the wedding photos and there were just 5 random Thai people in the pews all looking at their phones whilst the ceremony was going in in a roadside wedding venue. 

• Haha 1

In fairness, Watkins is pretty good at holding the ball up, and if you hit it up to Traore eight times, there might be seven eyes closed, fifty pence footed touches, but the eighth one will beat three men, so he's wort a punt as the other man up the field.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Highly disrespectful.

Keinan is probably a better link up player than Watkins.

So much more than just a target man.

Looking forward to seeing him play more next season at a Championship club showing these qualities, he’ll do really well for the Championship club he chooses.

11 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I maybe in a minority but I would loved for those 6 clubs to have f*cked off to their own league especially if it meant being expelled from the Prem. I would love to see a level (ish) playing field and kill the endless bias, the BT/SKY  'thank god the team we wanted to win won' coverage.

We are battling against FFP just to put together a squad that can avoid relegation, whilst City add billions of pounds of talent each season and use their army of lawyers to somehow contrive to keep them from getting in trouble for violating the rules.

Yep, add me to that list.