Pre-match thread

BOF

1 hour ago, AvonVillain said:

Would love to see a different approach by Dean Smith tonight. Something with youthful energy or intent, and to be fair to Smith, he usually does change things up when needed.

Have you been a supporter long ? :) 

• Haha 1

Normally I don’t drink at 2 in the afternoon, but I have the day off of work and the feeling that I might need a little bit of whiskey to get through this one.

I came away from this ESL saga thinking I respect Man City the most out of the Scum 6 (although I still don’t respect them much). They seemed most hesitant about the idea and were quick to jump ship. That being said, they still were involved and for that deserve a proper thrashing. They won’t get it from us, though.

Whatever. I’ll be watching and as long as the boys put in a good shift I won’t be too upset. Just make us proud. A pre-match reminder that we’re the only club on the pitch that has conquered Europe would be nice.

1 hour ago, AvonVillain said:

Would love to see a different approach by Dean Smith tonight. Something with youthful energy or intent, and to be fair to Smith, he usually does change things up when needed.

Can’t tell if being sarcastic!

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

JPB getting that ninth spot on the bench do we reckon?

I can't see how it can be anyone else unless we put Barry on after 90 minutes yesterday.

Maybe two keepers?

I hope its not a bloody defender. No need for us having taylor elmo hause and engels.

Rather see a youngster on there

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

we have lost 11 out of 13, does any one really believe we can turn this around tonight. Roll on the baggies and stuff them 

The baggies will be just as tough in a different way 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope its not a bloody defender. No need for us having taylor elmo hause and engels.

Rather see a youngster on there

We'll definitely have all four of those on the bench I'd have thought.

We're struggling to have 20 fit players to fill the bench.