Pre-match thread

BOF

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I woke up at 6 am while jetlagged abroad in the States for work only to watch us get spanked 6-0 by them last year and the privilege of seeing Danny Drinkwater get his first few gallons of O2 in his lungs for what looked like years. Gotta love Villa.

Ahem 6-1 actually. Did you miss our amazing late comeback climaxed by AEG's penalty. If the game had gone on a bit longer ........

• Haha 3

This lineup has no aggression or bottle to it.

Traore is weak. Ramsey isn't strong enough. Luiz is lightweight. Watkins can't do anything on his own.

Davis should have started, but whatever. We were likely to lose regardless.

11 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The season just feels brown bread now doesnt it really

shame really. Ive got to be up at 3am will be dead in the morning staying up watching this torture game. 4hrs sleep then a 10hr shift fml

That’s such dedication! Fair pla..    no sorry, get some shut eye mate. You’re wasting your time I think 😂

Glad I didn't put my mortgage on it, was fully expecting AEG over Ramsey but I don't expect it changing the scoreline in any shape, way or form. 

I doubt it is but that 4 would work better in a diamond

Nakamba

Luiz            McGinn

Ramsey    

With Bertrand playing behind Watkins...

Wont be tho 🤣

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

This lineup has no aggression or bottle to it.

Traore is weak. Ramsey isn't strong enough. Luiz is lightweight. Watkins can't do anything on his own.

Davis should have started, but whatever. We were likely to lose regardless.

Oh strewth!

au memes GIF

• Haha 1

I maybe in a minority but I would loved for those 6 clubs to have f*cked off to their own league especially if it meant being expelled from the Prem. I would love to see a level (ish) playing field and kill the endless bias, the BT/SKY  'thank god the team we wanted to win won' coverage.

We are battling against FFP just to put together a squad that can avoid relegation, whilst City add billions of pounds of talent each season and use their army of lawyers to somehow contrive to keep them from getting in trouble for violating the rules.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

I maybe in a minority but I would loved for those 6 clubs to have f*cked off to their own league especially if it meant being expelled from the Prem. I would love to see a level (ish) playing field and kill the endless bias, the BT/SKY  'thank god the team we wanted to win won' coverage.

We are battling against FFP just to put together a squad that can avoid relegation, whilst City add billions of pounds of talent each season and use their army of lawyers to someone contrive to keep them from getting in trouble for violating the rules.

Second that 

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

may aswell of stuck Keinan up top so those long hoofs by Mings might actually stick.

Highly disrespectful.

Keinan is probably a better link up player than Watkins.

So much more than just a target man.

Edited by villalad21

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

(I know this is a joke but) has there actually been any protest this evening?

No. There's a bedsheet with a message calling for punishment but nothing else according to some journo's tweet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Second that 

Thirded.

really pissed that we are going to have to continue p-laying these rule-bending fuckwads for evermore.

was really hoping the Greed League was a goer.

• Like 1