Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

8 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Tammy going to Roma for 34m.....so no more abraham talk....

Is he deffo going in a done deal or is it something circulating the media?

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

was just on sky sports italy 10 mins ago

Odd move for him, that. Serie A. Good on him, hope he does well and shows Chelsea what they are missing.

Anguissa is more of an 8 than a 6 in my eyes. Kinda lacks the discipline to be a proper DCM and in general. Also often runs round like a headless chicken and can be quite frustrating. 

Edited by KAZZAM

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

was just on sky sports italy 10 mins ago

I call BullShit till it's right and he's in a Roma shirt.

34, I say 34 million and we went for Ings who's on over 100k PW anyway is he not? That's crackers if true.

Just now, Dave-R said:

34, I say 34 million and we went for Ings who's on over 100k PW anyway is he not? That's crackers if true.

Tammy is shit on the press compared to Ings so not what we want. Tammy reportedly wanted 125k a week although could be just paper talk but expect not far from truth. Where did you see what wages Ings is on?

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I agree with you.

I would have rather us used the money on getting Tammy here.

I'm not inspired by the signing of Ings in all honesty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Tammy is shit on the press compared to Ings so not what we want. Tammy reportedly wanted 125k a week although could be just paper talk but expect not far from truth. Where did you see what wages Ings is on?

Seen it on Southampton fan forum kiwi, Sur ei read a post on there stating it were over 100k before he came to us, now whether it's true or not I don't know.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Ings was Southamptons top earner on about 80k a week so wouldn't surprise me if he came here on about 100k a week.

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree with you.

I would have rather us used the money on getting Tammy here.

I'm not inspired by the signing of Ings in all honesty.

A few mill more could of give us Tammy and. Not saying Ings Isnt good but he's 29 while Tammy is a few year younger and is a great striker.

For that little bit more if it's true what I read on Southampton forum of Ings being on 100k plus before coming to us then for me this was a no brainer at all in signing Tammy over Ings.

• Like 1

For this season I'm absolutely thrilled with Ings. Lethal finisher. I think he'll score loads of goals with the supporting cast he has around him. 

Long term Tammy might have been the better option, but it wasn't to be this time. I think I like Ings better in a strike partnership with Ollie given how we're likely to set up behind them. 

• Like 2