Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

I'm never going to say a player is going nowhere again you just don't know, I think the Liverpool links are bullshit but if Kane leaves Spurs Levy will be all over Ollie and sometimes a bid is to good to turn down. Not that I'd like to see him leave at all.

You don't want your better players to leave but players like Watkins definitely have a price, it won't be less than 50m what the actual value would be is debatable 

35 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is this aimed at anyone in particular, or just an  " I fart in your general direction " type post? 

It’s aimed in the general direction of posters who believe that they are qualified enough to question the decisions of the person paid by our owners to decide the the team that we put out. Yes I know there are opposing views but some on here are  punching above their weight (talking bollox)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smg said:

It’s aimed in the general direction of posters who believe that they are qualified enough to question the decisions of the person paid by our owners to decide the the team that we put out. Yes I know there are opposing views but some on here are  punching above their weight (talking bollox)

People can't have an opinion? 

Just now, zab6359 said:

Are we really interested in Zambo Anguissa? Press are saying us and Arsenal so I want him just for the shits and giggles of trumping Aresenal again!

He's apparently good, I must say I didn't watch Fulham much last year but I didn't notice him.

14 minutes ago, smg said:

Was just messing about mate, i'm still not sure what you were referring to if I'm honest, haven't been able to keep up with the pages.

• Like 1

Still blows my mind nobody has gone in for Kostic. Frankfurt have no European football and Silva has already jumped ship (again) surely he'd be the perfect LW signing?

Just now, zab6359 said:

I make it we are currently about 15mil in the black for spending this window, not bad business at considering how well we have recruited,

If we could get a CDM in and break even (or close), would be our best window ever potentially.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I'm never going to say a player is going nowhere again you just don't know, I think the Liverpool links are bullshit but if Kane leaves Spurs Levy will be all over Ollie and sometimes a bid is to good to turn down. Not that I'd like to see him leave at all.

So Kane sells for 150 mill and we charge 100 mill for Ollie,then go buy Tammy for 30-40 million, brilliant business 🤣

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

So Kane sells for 150 mill and we charge 100 mill for Ollie,then go buy Tammy for 30-40 million, brilliant business 🤣

VT regrets to inform you.. 

• Haha 3