Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm genuinely at a point where whatever we do this summer has my full backing until its proved to have been a wrong decision. 

That way of thinking doesn't really contribute to a discussion but I genuinely don't care or worry about it at all. 

It's quite a nice place to be. Haven't felt this way about a window for a long time.

I’m with you. My only concern is that somebody at the club thought Traore was a good signing. Hopefully no more signings at that level. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Tammy is on 82k per week apparently, he would probably be looking for a pay rise too. Tammy is only a good deal for a team in desperate need for a goalscorer.

Well there seems to be some discrepancy then because some of the reports and salary websites say that when he executed his extension last year it went up to £58k but there are a couple of press reports saying £82k so who knows.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m with you. My only concern is that somebody at the club thought Traore was a good signing. Hopefully no more signings at that level. 

You don't think Traore was a good signing?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I think when people have their heart set on something they become blind to logic and reason.

What a condescending post! 

All having a good debate and you write that!  Just because you dont agree with me. 

• Haha 1

Just now, nick76 said:

What a condescending post! 

All having a good debate and you write that!  Just because you dont agree with me. 

If you think that's condescending you really need a thicker skin! 

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

You don't think Traore was a good signing?

I don’t like him no. I actually think a fit Trezeguet offers the team as much, if not more. 

Just my opinion though, I know a lot of people on here love his silky skills (even though he loses the ball loads and is weak as piss). 

SHOTS FIRED.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 2

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm genuinely at a point where whatever we do this summer has my full backing until its proved to have been a wrong decision. 

That way of thinking doesn't really contribute to a discussion but I genuinely don't care or worry about it at all. 

It's quite a nice place to be. Haven't felt this way about a window for a long time.

I think I need to take this approach.  I've wasted hours, just putting my view across and then on another thread yesterday it was condescended and then again just.  No point having an opinion so I feel like I just sit back, forget the discussion and enjoy whatever the owners and management do.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm never with that. If you were living in 1930's would you be like yeah let's persecute Jews as everything Hitler's said so far has been right!

Sorry guys but I'm of the school that says question EVERYTHING, a free mind is a curious one.

Also if what your questioning is a Mirror gossip column article then....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

I'm never with that. If you were living in 1930's would you be like yeah let's persecute Jews as everything Hitler's said so far has been right!

Sorry guys but I'm of the school that says question EVERYTHING, a free mind is a curious one.

What.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I think I need to take this approach.  I've wasted hours, just putting my view across and then on another thread yesterday it was condescended and then again just.  No point having an opinion so I feel like I just sit back, forget the discussion and enjoy whatever the owners and management do.

This place would be boring if people didn't share their opinions. But on this issue, I think we've done enough to sit back and enjoy whatever comes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

If you think that's condescending you really need a thicker skin! 

You just said I was blind to logic and reason because I believed in signing tammy was the right thing to do.  It's not going hurt me or have any impact against me generally but when we are all having a discussion, you say that as if your view is right and mine is not right or logical.  My view may not be right but it might be right, you may be right and may not be right. 

You dont get decide what is logical or not. 

My arguments are logical but you just dont agree with them, it doesnt make them less valid than any of your arguments.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well there seems to be some discrepancy then because some of the reports and salary websites say that when he executed his extension last year it went up to £58k but there are a couple of press reports saying £82k so who knows.

It's like Wilson's salary. I found reports of 100k, 77k, and 46k. F know which one is true. 46k is less that what he was on at Bournemouth apparently, so that would be surprising. Often clubs offer Big signing on fees and performance bonus' to compensate for a lower salary. So working out what players are actually earning is very difficult.

4 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

4runif.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Philosopher said:

It's like Wilson's salary. I found reports of 100k, 77k, and 46k. F know which one is true. 46k is less that what he was on at Bournemouth apparently, so that would be surprising. Often clubs offer Big signing on fees and performance bonus' to compensate for a lower salary. So working out what players are actually earning is very difficult.

All i know is I wished i earned any of those weekly wages....I dont care which 😂

8 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Raiders of the lost ark GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• Like 3

We, we don't know,

we don't know if we will sign another goalkeeper because we might be happy with the goalkeepers we already have

We don't know if we will sign another fullback because we might be happy with Young and Guilbert as back ups

We don't know if we will sign another defender as we might be happy with Hause and one of the youngsters such as Dominic Revan as back ups

We don't know if we will sign another defensive midfielder as we might be happy with Nakamba and Luiz

We don't know if we will sign another attacking midfielder, if we can't get Smith Rowe, we might be happy to use McGinn, Ramsey or Grealish there

We don't now if we will sign another winger, we have many who can play this position already

We don't know if we sign another striker as we might think Wesley's good enough as back up.

• Like 1