Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

🚨🚨 an agreement was reached to move Julian Alvarez to Aston Villa. 9M rate € + potential 3M add ons € . The medical exam will be completed in Argentina today and he will fly tomorrow for the paperwork competition.#villa#avfc#riverplate#transfers per @TNTSportsAR

• Thanks 1

Just now, thunderball said:

🚨🚨 an agreement was reached to move Julian Alvarez to Aston Villa. 9M rate € + potential 3M add ons € . The medical exam will be completed in Argentina today and he will fly tomorrow for the paperwork competition.#villa#avfc#riverplate#transfers per @TNTSportsAR

I suspect that is utter bobbins.

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

who is that GIF

12 minutes ago, thunderball said:

What's a paperwork competition? Has he got to sit an exam?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rolta said:

I had a look and I was talking about the remake series. I didn't realise there were two.

I'm so confused by these last two. 

I was hinting that I may perhaps not be in the first flush of youth, despite my boyish good looks and Mings like physique and therefore was in no position to question anyone’s date of birth. 

34 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

He's even more suspect than McGregor's tibia right now 

That’s because you’re a hard bitten, cynical son of Aston Villa, damaged by years of broken dreams and stolen hope. But rejoice brother for the sun is rising over the promised land and joy will abound. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

You're missing last season for starters.

And that there is more to a player than numbers.

And that those numbers are still decent.

you mad GIF

7 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Are you sure it wasn’t Betamax?

We had V2000.  The double sided video format that didn't even make the 2 horse race. 

I followed in my father's Footsteps by umming and ahing over a Minidisc player or an MP3 player before plumping for the Minidisc. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

We had V200.  The double sided video format that didn't even make the 2 horse race. 

I followed in my father's Footsteps by umming and ahing over a Minidisc player or an MP3 player before plumping for the Minidisc. 

I must get myself one of those new DVD players. I’m just waiting for the price to come down. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HKP90 said:

That is quality memeing. Oldest meme source ever?

Just made this for you, the oldest film in existence, so it would not be possible to go older. 

giphy.gif

Giphy itself has A Trip to The Moon from 1902 

the moon GIF

• Like 4